Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

I got my Antigona mini couple of weeks ago from 24s. Today was the first time i used it and I noticed the leather on the handles seems to have some cracks. Is this normal? Unfortunately, I’ve taken the tags off and can’t return it anymore. I am attaching some pics for reference.
Is this a defect or am I just being paranoid?
Do you think if I took it to the Givenchy store they can do something about it?
That's very interesting that this happened. I was just looking at a size Small for SSense... hmm..

I have the Small Black Antigona in Smooth Leather on my wishlist but wanted to ask those that own the bag how the silver hardware has held up over the years? I plan on purchasing new but like to look at the bag on Fashionphile to see how it wears and there a lot that shows the silver hardware oxidizing? I’m surprised by the amount of bags listed there that have oxidized from the original silver (I’m referring to newer Antigona’s with the new strap, not the older versions that did come in gold hardware. FP sometimes says it’s silver and sometimes gold but I know the version I’m looking to buy only comes in silver, also the oxidization is pretty apparent it’s not gold hardware lol).

I have 2 antigona and 3 Pandora's with silver hardware and sold another antigona I had for 4 years with silver hardware and never had any issues with it discolouring in any way. I've had 2 of them since 2013.

I have the Small Black Antigona in Smooth Leather on my wishlist but wanted to ask those that own the bag how the silver hardware has held up over the years? I plan on purchasing new but like to look at the bag on Fashionphile to see how it wears and there a lot that shows the silver hardware oxidizing? I’m surprised by the amount of bags listed there that have oxidized from the original silver (I’m referring to newer Antigona’s with the new strap, not the older versions that did come in gold hardware. FP sometimes says it’s silver and sometimes gold but I know the version I’m looking to buy only comes in silver, also the oxidization is pretty apparent it’s not gold hardware lol).
I have over 20 G bags and none of the hw has any oxidation.

I have over 20 G bags and none of the hw has any oxidation.
I have 2 antigona and 3 Pandora's with silver hardware and sold another antigona I had for 4 years with silver hardware and never had any issues with it discolouring in any way. I've had 2 of them since 2013.
So glad to hear this! That makes me feel a lot better about the hardware. I am just surprised (but I guess not really) at how bad FP is with their descriptions. For example this one says SHW in the description but the photos make it look like it has tarnished to gold.

So glad to hear this! That makes me feel a lot better about the hardware. I am just surprised (but I guess not really) at how bad FP is with their descriptions. For example this one says SHW in the description but the photos make it look like it has tarnished to gold.

Speaking only from pre-Mathew Williamson as CD experience, I only recall G ever using silver or light gold hw on their bags. The reason for the latter being that it's probably easier to match, but in pics, under certain lighting, it's not easy to see. To the naked eye however, it's obvious if it's 100% silver or not. So I agree that FP did not really do a good job at their hw description in this case.

Hello! Does anyone have the Antigona in two different sizes but same color? Do you find yourself reaching for both? I own a Small in the smooth black leather and I absolutely love it. I’m now looking for a crossbody for when I need to carry a bag all day and for travel but I keep coming back to the smooth black one and I don’t know if it’s completely ridiculous to get it given I won’t be selling my small one. I do love the grey one too but I can’t find it anywhere in the smooth leather which is my favorite.

Hello! Does anyone have the Antigona in two different sizes but same color? Do you find yourself reaching for both? I own a Small in the smooth black leather and I absolutely love it. I’m now looking for a crossbody for when I need to carry a bag all day and for travel but I keep coming back to the smooth black one and I don’t know if it’s completely ridiculous to get it given I won’t be selling my small one. I do love the grey one too but I can’t find it anywhere in the smooth leather which is my favorite.
Same color bag but two diff sizes is perfectly ok. Bag size changes up a look. If you love it that much, why not? Nothing more classic for the ant than black smooth leather. The shape is so basic, and not much other design to it so cant really be too dated. As Ive previously posted, Im a fan of multiples, so Im def biased.

I agree I think if you'll use them then it's worth it. I personally don't buy the same bag in the same colour in different sizes but I do buy the same bag same size in different colours. Buy what you like and will use!

Same color bag but two diff sizes is perfectly ok. Bag size changes up a look. If you love it that much, why not? Nothing more classic for the ant than black smooth leather. The shape is so basic, and not much other design to it so cant really be too dated. As Ive previously posted, Im a fan of multiples, so Im def biased.
Thank you! You’re so right, it is a very classic shape so not that big of a risk. I’m also a big fan of multiples but usually I go for for different colors. There’s just something so special about a black Antigona!

I agree I think if you'll use them then it's worth it. I personally don't buy the same bag in the same colour in different sizes but I do buy the same bag same size in different colours. Buy what you like and will use!
Thank you! I would definitely use it so I guess it’s not a bad idea. I’m still considering other colors but really wish Givenchy releases more options for the smooth leather