Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

OMG guys. So I was on a hunt for a new timeless bag. Something that will be structured and keeps its shape over the years, lots of room and conservative in its design for the office.
Of course I had narrowed it down to a Givenchy Small Calfskin or a Saint Laurent Baby Sac De Jour Calfskin. :heart: And after seeing everyone's gorgeous bag in action and positive comments on its excellent craftsmanship and design - I'm totally sold! Woo my first Givenchy purchase should arrive this week and I'm so excited.

Reactions: JenJBS
OMG guys. So I was on a hunt for a new timeless bag. Something that will be structured and keeps its shape over the years, lots of room and conservative in its design for the office.
Of course I had narrowed it down to a Givenchy Small Calfskin or a Saint Laurent Baby Sac De Jour Calfskin. :heart: And after seeing everyone's gorgeous bag in action and positive comments on its excellent craftsmanship and design - I'm totally sold! Woo my first Givenchy purchase should arrive this week and I'm so excited.

Congratulations! :yahoo: Would love to see pics when it arrives.

She's here and she's beautiful! :love:
First I ordered the calfskin, it arrived all scratched (perhaps it was due to the way it was packed?) But I was not sure if they gave me a display piece either(there was no blue adhesive on the metal pieces) and felt the leather was so easily scratched I went instore to exchange it right away.
I ended up opting for the durable pebble goat leather. And the staff was so amazing totally apologetic and now I got a beautiful brand new little black work bag! It's so roomy and the handles and strap are so comfortable!
There's plenty of room for a small umbrella, mini pochette, kirigami wallet, my bamboo cutleries, LV pm agenda, small notebook, mobile and more.
I'm obsessed!
20200315_153156.jpg

Last edited:
First I ordered the calfskin, it arrived all scratched (perhaps it was due to the way it was packed?) But I was not sure if they gave me a display piece either(there was no blue adhesive on the metal pieces) and felt the leather was so easily scratched I went instore to exchange it right away.
I ended up opting for the durable pebble goat leather. And the staff was so amazing totally apologetic and now I got a beautiful brand new little black work bag! It's so roomy and the handles and strap are so comfortable!
There's plenty of room for a small umbrella, mini pochette, kirigami wallet, my bamboo cutleries, LV pm agenda, small notebook, mobile and more.
I'm obsessed!
View attachment 4691876

Beautiful! :loveeyes: Congratulations! :yahoo:

I'm obsessed!
View attachment 4691876
Congrats on adding this beauty to your collection! :tup: The Antigona is a great bag, classic and chic.
Pebbled goat leather is amazing, and you totally shouldn't have settled for a scratched bag.

I'm obsessed!
View attachment 4691876
Love hearing happy CS stories with a beautiful classic bag ending.

Mine is coming in tomorrow! I ordered the small one in the shiny black leather, can’t wait! Was really debating between the small and mini but went for the small one since its a bit more practical for work. Also I got a huge discount. I live in Europe and the bag retails here for € 1650 (1800$), i got it for € 990 (which is around 1100 usd).

Mine is coming in tomorrow! I ordered the small one in the shiny black leather, can’t wait! Was really debating between the small and mini but went for the small one since its a bit more practical for work. Also I got a huge discount. I live in Europe and the bag retails here for € 1650 (1800$), i got it for € 990 (which is around 1100 usd).
Great choice and a even better price. I love my shiny small, but you really cant go wrong with either size. After the small, I ended up getting the mini down the road.