Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello. Yesdescribed as medium pink at Neimans

2. Hi! Considering this color but in a mini. Do you mind posting pics of your small or your daughter's mini? :smile:

3. My first Givenchy, I'm so excited to use it. Navy blue medium size. 20190209_095457.jpg

4. Love seeing the med on here. Its underrated given the smaller bag trend but it's such a great bag. I love all 3 of mine to pieces.

gimpy2715 likes this.
  5. Thank you, I was originally going to get the small but decided to go with the medium.

6. I love my medium Antigona! It's in sooth leather. I find it incredibly sturdy, and i really like the wide strap. I reviewed it on my youtube channel.

GemsBerry likes this.
  7. IMG_3390.jpg
    Just received my new-to-me black antigona in the size small! Got it for a STEAL- $1350!! Great addition to my handbag collection.

8. IMG_0002.JPG This mini Antigona calfskin caught my eye. It was my first Givenchy. It’s called “piercing” and I thought it looked really sharp, not to mention holds my life.

Unfortunately I’ll be parting ways with her soon. Had kids so you know... need a bag with more space.

9. IMG_0002.JPG
    This is my other Antigona. So beautiful and practical!

coolmelondew, highend and GemsBerry like this.