Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

Help, I received my beautiful mastic , small from Ssense sale, but one small scratch on the top handle. Should I return it?

I would contact them. Take a pic and send them that as well . I would ask them to send you a new one OR you could ask them to take another 10% or 15% off it possibly, depending on your preference. Beautiful bag though and I love that color.

Reactions: Myluvmaya
I would contact them. Take a pic and send them that as well . I would ask them to send you a new one OR you could ask them to take another 10% or 15% off it possibly, depending on your preference. Beautiful bag though and I love that color.

Thanks, love the colour. I have contacted Ssense. They have none left, requested price adjustment, they are asking for more pictures.

View attachment 3721315 View attachment 3721314 I've got my first antigona bag from ssense. It was packaged nicely but there's a crease on the side. I've kept the bag stuffed but is there any other way to fix it. Should I contact ssense?

Thanks
If it seems like a "hard" crease, I'd return it. Otherwise, perhaps if you lay it on that side that'll help flatten the crease. I any event, if you decide you can life with it and opt to keep it, I definitely contact Ssense ASAP to see if they can provide you with an adjustment credit you're comfortable with.

Purchased this small beige antigona same time around last year from ssense.com
I wrapped the handle to it to add a bit of color... what do you guys think? Might be a little too much for the bag, should I remove the scarf or keep it? :oh:
I typically don't like wrappings; but this actually looks nice. Why not wear it both ways.

My first Antigona came in super quickly from Ssense, only 2 days from when I placed the order. I've always wanted a classic shiny black box Antigona but just couldn't pass on this amazing sale. Got it for 40% off and couldn't be happier! :smile:

View attachment 3723029
Nice....I just saw this one in the Farfetch sale section this morning, and it went fast! Givenchy is so hard to resist on sale.

My first Antigona came in super quickly from Ssense, only 2 days from when I placed the order. I've always wanted a classic shiny black box Antigona but just couldn't pass on this amazing sale. Got it for 40% off and couldn't be happier! :smile:

View attachment 3723029
so cute ^^ They still have some Givenchy Antigona on sale if anyone is still trying to snatch one before its sold out :smile: Last time I checked, they have one more of the taupe antigona in small for a super good deal~