Post pics of your EDIE bags here!

Would you say a MAB just as heavy or not as heavy?
I would compare the weight to a MAB or a Mattie...it's close. One good thing is the weight of the chain on the Maxi is not as heavy feeling as the chain on the regular Edie. I think they must have realized that the bag was heavy enough without adding a super heavy chain to the mix...and that's a good thing!! This bag is pretty substantial and the quality is truly amazing...worth paying full price in my opinion-I have no regrets!!

I would compare the weight to a MAB or a Mattie...it's close. One good thing is the weight of the chain on the Maxi is not as heavy feeling as the chain on the regular Edie. I think they must have realized that the bag was heavy enough without adding a super heavy chain to the mix...and that's a good thing!! This bag is pretty substantial and the quality is truly amazing...worth paying full price in my opinion-I have no regrets!!

I think she's made the chains lighter over time in general on them. I remember when the Edie first first came out years ago I picked one up and the bag seemed super heavy. The one I just got doesn't seem too bad?

Or maybe I was just a wuss that day in the mall? :lol:

RM customer service is annoying me :annoyed: I purchased the cherrywood first. I messed up the email address when I ordered so I don’t have the order number. Then I ordered the black one. The black one just shipped but where is my cherrywood grr just ship it:confused1:. They said they located my order. Maybe tomorrow it will ship :smile:

• Wow
Reactions: Antonia