Post pics of your EDIE bags here!

So I just discovered this bag and think they are all so gorgeous! Does anyone have any mod shots of the top handle satchel? I’m into smaller bags (although the Maxi is gorgeous!) and would love to see how it looks IRL. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 47750540-2C7E-494E-A380-0DDEEB0E8E66.jpeg
    47750540-2C7E-494E-A380-0DDEEB0E8E66.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 23
Well I pulled the trigger and ordered the Malbec color! I’ve only ever bought neutral colored bags (black, grey, taupe, camel, DE) but decided to switch it up and go for this gorgeous shade, which I think will still
work really well with my wardrobe. Can’t wait for it to get here! 7D60F696-8527-4254-AC19-9149470D0F4B.jpeg

Well I pulled the trigger and ordered the Malbec color! I’ve only ever bought neutral colored bags (black, grey, taupe, camel, DE) but decided to switch it up and go for this gorgeous shade, which I think will still
work really well with my wardrobe. Can’t wait for it to get here!
I think a wine red is a bit of a neutral color. It doesn't jump in your face and goes with most other colors. Pretty sure you'll love your new bag!

I asked Rebecca on Insta if this new blue Edie was the accurate color because it looks more saturated than the website color, and she said, yes, this is the actual color! Isn't it gorgeous?? :faint:. I'm definitely going to have to add a blue Edie to my collection even though I have the blue Balenciaga. This has silver HW and my Balenciaga has gold... so that's how I'll justify it! :rolleyes:Screenshot_20220509-121456.png

I asked Rebecca on Insta if this new blue Edie was the accurate color because it looks more saturated than the website color, and she said, yes, this is the actual color! Isn't it gorgeous?? :faint:. I'm definitely going to have to add a blue Edie to my collection even though I have the blue Balenciaga. This has silver HW and my Balenciaga has gold... so that's how I'll justify it! :rolleyes:View attachment 5399496
Well the hardware does indeed make a big difference! :lol: : Beautiful shade of blue.

I asked Rebecca on Insta if this new blue Edie was the accurate color because it looks more saturated than the website color, and she said, yes, this is the actual color! Isn't it gorgeous?? :faint:. I'm definitely going to have to add a blue Edie to my collection even though I have the blue Balenciaga. This has silver HW and my Balenciaga has gold... so that's how I'll justify it! :rolleyes:View attachment 5399496

Different colored hardware is totally justifiable! :biggrin: That blue is stunning.

I did see this on Instagram. Definitely not my style but I could see how it could be cute with the right outfit.

Ohh you neeeeed this!

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia
My Edie finally arrived yesterday! She's the last of my summer additions after some closet cleansing & curating—I should be on a new-bag-break for now. She's my first Minkoff. :yes: I had a mini Julian gifted aggges ago but she was too small and I let her go. After carefully deliberating on convertible quilted bags, this Edie flap was my winner. I couldn't resist finally owning a beige/neutral with gold hardware (my must-have). She's so soft and roomy. Absolutely no reason to, but I want to use her as a pillow.

IMG_1531.jpg

My Edie finally arrived yesterday! She's the last of my summer additions after some closet cleansing & curating—I should be on a new-bag-break for now. She's my first Minkoff. :yes: I had a mini Julian gifted aggges ago but she was too small and I let her go. After carefully deliberating on convertible quilted bags, this Edie flap was my winner. I couldn't resist finally owning a beige/neutral with gold hardware (my must-have). She's so soft and roomy. Absolutely no reason to, but I want to use her as a pillow.

View attachment 5421433
I love it and I'm partial to the gold HW!!! :love:

Reactions: ggressive
I love it and I'm partial to the gold HW!!! :love:

The gold hardware (besides non-black) really drove my choice! Didn't realize how much Minkoff favors black/gunmetal/silver hardware. It's just not for me and it's funny when gold is more prevalent everywhere else. Besides that, I love the signature dog clip because it makes the bag more casual-friendly than all the other hard logo stamps.

• Love
Reactions: Antonia