Post pics of your EDIE bags here!

LipglossedX

Apr 1, 2017
Anyone know if this one is Steel Grey or the darker charcoal grey they also made with gunmetal hardware? I can't tell if the photo is making it look darker or lighter...

1614105128224.png

LipglossedX

Apr 1, 2017
Oh LOL! I wish I could help you out!!!
Lol Thanks!! I know someone posted their grey with gunmetal one here and it looked lighter so I figured I'd try asking. There could be a third lighter gray/gunmetal color for all I know...

Jeepgurl76

Jul 22, 2016
This bag does have some weight to it, which I was expecting. The regular Edie might work better for you if you're worried about the weight. I don't mind it because I love the bag so much!!
Would you say a MAB just as heavy or not as heavy?

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
Would you say a MAB just as heavy or not as heavy?
I would compare the weight to a MAB or a Mattie...it's close. One good thing is the weight of the chain on the Maxi is not as heavy feeling as the chain on the regular Edie. I think they must have realized that the bag was heavy enough without adding a super heavy chain to the mix...and that's a good thing!! This bag is pretty substantial and the quality is truly amazing...worth paying full price in my opinion-I have no regrets!!

LipglossedX

Apr 1, 2017
I would compare the weight to a MAB or a Mattie...it's close. One good thing is the weight of the chain on the Maxi is not as heavy feeling as the chain on the regular Edie. I think they must have realized that the bag was heavy enough without adding a super heavy chain to the mix...and that's a good thing!! This bag is pretty substantial and the quality is truly amazing...worth paying full price in my opinion-I have no regrets!!
I think she's made the chains lighter over time in general on them. I remember when the Edie first first came out years ago I picked one up and the bag seemed super heavy. The one I just got doesn't seem too bad?

Or maybe I was just a wuss that day in the mall? :lol:

Jeepgurl76

Jul 22, 2016
RM customer service is annoying me :annoyed: I purchased the cherrywood first. I messed up the email address when I ordered so I don’t have the order number. Then I ordered the black one. The black one just shipped but where is my cherrywood grr just ship it:confused1:. They said they located my order. Maybe tomorrow it will ship :smile:

• Wow
Reactions: Antonia