Post Pics of your Dior Mascot (Pets)!

Hi, everyone! You have all seen my little one on my profile pic, but here it is on this thread, too! She was an adorable and cute ladybug for halloween, which she either liked or tolerated, depending on the moment.

Thanks for the compliment! I haven't seen the yankees and sox play at yankee stadium... I'm jealous! I guess that ship has sailed now, too. New stadium and all...

I feel so bad - a lassie from Scotland shouldnt have seen the game you deserve to see more - I am not a fan of either team!! Mets fan!!

Anyway guess we better get back to the topic of furry creatures!!

Jovi - It is a pegasus thread, pretty much anything goes!
par11.gif

Chanel - Your little Max is so precious! He looks like he could be an angel or a devil depending on the situation...
boewu46.gif

Nat - Very regal cat and adorable doggie! Where is the SO's collar and leash?
boewu11.gif

SoxFan - Your dog in the avatar is beautiful but I do not see a link to a thread? Is it like a dog whistle thread and only certain people can see it?
mix40.gif

Last edited:
Now people - please dont make me laugh at comments and get my cup of tea all over the monitor!! Tsk now I have to clean up ........ as if I have nothing else to do!! Grumble .... grumble .... grumble ....... !!!!!!!

Uh, Jovi sweetie, that IS a person collar! I would never put anything that ghastly on one of my dogs! I recommend chaining the husband up when pub lust hits, just run it thru the rings <disclaimer, not that I would have personal knowledge of such a thing>. Which reminds me, I guess I need to post dog pics...

I recommend chaining the husband up when pub lust hits, just run it thru the rings <disclaimer, not that I would have personal knowledge of such a thing>

Well that would be pretty much all the time then?! Oh well, he can always say its a new necklace or something!!

As for for your other comment - yeah right!! You taking it with you to Amsterdam then?! Ha!!!