Post pics of your cutest AND very comfortable shoes! :-)

Alice From Italy

Proud Member
O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
Hi ladies! :smile:
I noticed that a lot of people is asking about comfortable but cute shoes. :heart:
I wonder if we could use this thread to put only pics of very comfortable but cute shoes, so we can have a real idea and not only a description :smile:
I'm starting this attaching pics of my Tod's green Degas ballerina, they are very comfortable! :yes:

I couldn't find my pic so this is for reference:

Tods-Degas-Flexible-Ballerina_0F46294D.jpg

Last edited:
These are my new Lanvins. They are ridiculously comfortable and I am completely in love with them. They are my first (and only) pair of Lanvins but I am already obsessed with finding the next pair...

iF1006D9B-8176-4EDF-B04E-E8DCF9BE9DE4.jpg

Don't laugh at me, but my most comfortable pair of shoes are my CL foxtrots. I've been wearing high heels since I was a freshman, almost everyday. When I'm not in heels I feel sort of uncomfortable. I guess its because of my arches being so high.
Note: These are not my pics, can't get camera to work with my mac!!
dsponedaysale022fz5.jpg

^^ Thanks! It did hurt a bit.. not unbearable, mostly just uncomfortable. Oh the decisions we make when we are 19. It hurts more as you get closer to the toe. I actually have a little star matching the tattoo on my 2nd toe and that part hurt the worst. If you have any other tattoos the pain hurts worse than one, say, on the lower back or upper shoulder, but less than somewhere very painful like the ribs or wrist.

Hmm.. I actually bought a few things when I ordered (found a great pair of shoes for my sister that I'm saving for Christmas, and a couple other things).. I think they were 178 Euros which is approx. $262? Not a SUPER steal, but I'm pretty sure that's 50% off.