Post pics of your craft rooms or hobby spaces!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I accidentally posted a new thread about craft spaces and then found this thread!

I'm endlessly fascinated with looking at other crafters' spaces for ideas, whether it be a secluded nook, at the kitchen table, or an entire room devoted to creativity.

Having a dedicated crafting spot is the one project I've been unable to complete in my life -- my own crafting supplies are all over the house, on the floor, in boxes, etc. I have a guest room with two chrome shelving units but nowhere to work -- the guest bed takes up half the room! :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to being inspired by what you all do with your spaces. [​IMG]

2. SpoilMeRotten, your craft space is TDF! I am seriously drooling over your supplies :happydance: :ps:

SweetNeet I was oogling your craft space too in the pics you had of your purse room.:heart:

3. You're safe in my book! No way I'll post my work area... when a desk or table gets filled, I usually just find the next open space. ;)

4. wow!! SpoilMeRotten and SweetNest, your working space is wonderful!!!

5. Your work spaces are really really nice! I don't have an official work space yet, but promise to come back with pictures after we close on the house we are looking at!

6. Bump...I hope to add pics tomorrow =)

7. Here's the sewing nook in my kitchen. I also use a spare bedroom for my cutting table, clam shell press and fabric stash.

[​IMG]

8. Wow, you sound and look like a pro!

9. I am so envious of everyone that has a dedicated and well organized craft space. I hope to have one some day.

10. Okay, A) I adoreeeeeeeeeeee the yellow/black/white combo - it's LOVELY and B) I had no idea one person would ever own three (or more!?) sewing machines lol!

11. nancy please adopt me!!!! I have machine envy:love:
    I will post pic's of my sewing room after I've cleaned it LOL

12. Here is my scrapbook room. I am awaiting chinese lanterns in Turquoise, Lime green and lavender to adorn the ceiling. Here it is pre-lanterns.

Scrapbook room 2010-1 005.jpg Scrapbook room 2010-1 009.jpg Scrapbook room 2010-1 008.jpg Scrapbook room 2010-1 007.jpg Scrapbook room 2010-1 006.jpg
  13. a few more~

Scrapbook room 2010-1 003.jpg Scrapbook room 2010-1 004.jpg
  14. ^^ Love it! Everyone's spaces are amazing! My space is so small it stops me from starting new projects...

15. What a lovely idea for a thread! I'll take and post some proper pics later, but you can see a bit of mine here, the shelving and a tiny bit of my fabric stash.

[​IMG]