Post pics of your craft rooms or hobby spaces!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm so excited to see this new sub forum!!! I would love to see where everyone does their craft projects if you have a designated area (I can always use the decorating inspiration!) I will post some of my craft space shortly!

2. this is my little craft area for scrapbooking:yahoo:I have half of the 2nd bedroom in our apt. (the other half is my boyfriends office) I can't wait until we get a house- then i will have a whole room!!!

[​IMG]

3. It looks so professionally merchandised! :nuts: Where did you get that carousel and what do you keep on it?

4. thanks tygerkitty! i missed that other thread, i was just so excited to see this forum!!! i have some organization pics to post in there too!

honey228- thanks:smile: the carousel thing on the right is Walmart- i just keep my ink pads, chalks and adhesives on it. The thing on the left is the Clip it Up and its all stickers and scrapbooking embellishments!

5. SpoilMeRotten - WOW that looks awesome. everything looks so organized!! i love the paper organizer on the right.

i already posted my pics in the other thread TygerKitty mentioned, but i'll repost them here anyway...here is my craft area we just finished setting up. it's in a corner of our game room upstairs..the rest of the room is our gym equipment (stationary bike, elliptical), which we never use :shame: lol.

anyway, we just finished setting it up, so i don't have much to fill all the drawers etc..but i hope to get more stuff as i get going with more projects etc

[​IMG] [​IMG]

quasi-panoramic view
    [​IMG]

6. omg I love it sweetneet, that's a great space! thanks for posting!!! your desk and shelves are so cute (it all matches your purse closet too!) and I love the fabric lined baskets!

I got the paper shelves at hobby lobby, i wish i could squeeze in another one for my patterned paper!

7. these are awesome - but the number one thing that is wrong in both pictures: they are clean and full of crafts!!!! haha.

8. Wow, I'm jealous!! Amazing spaces! I have a fold away table that is only big enough for my sketchbook.. so I have to balance my paints/waters etc else where.. I have had many an accident! LOL

9. Spoil...we have the same embellishments center :smile: I love your space!

My pics are in the other thread too ;)

10. SpoilMyRotten & sweetneet! You gals have totally inspired me :O My sewing area is constantly a total mess, I just love how organised and neat you both are!!!

11. Ladies, I just had two craft shows back to back! Really nuts around here!
    I will post the clean rooms after the Holiday guests leave!
    Does anyone else's room get this bad?
    They say a messy desk is a sign of a creative mind, so I guess I am safe?
    Be kind!!!:nuts:

My craft room after a show!.jpg My craft room after a show! II.jpg
  12. Ugh! I am so envious. I keep waiting for the embellishment center to be back in stock on TwoPeas!

13. beautiful rooms spoilmerotten and sweetneet!

we've got an extra room in our 3 bedroom house that we arent using for anything in particular...im sure i can convince my boyfriend to build some shelves so i can organize my scrapbooking materials!

14. I should post mine, so you guys can laugh at it :lol:

I have all my knitting stuff crammed into a GINORMOUS ziplock bag. It's like a 4ft bag; I have no idea where my mom got it. And for some reason, I keep it in the laundry room :confused1:

I have a box of beading stuff floating around here somewhere too. It's like an actual craft box, made for beads, but that's only because my sister bought it for me. I had it all in ziplocks before that. Are you sensing a pattern here? :p