Post pics of your black Chanel tweed jackets, please!

I would recommend starting backwards. Quite a few of us actually have the Paris Rome.;)

Here are just some recent examples, sent to me by my SA for remote shopping. These likely are still available in stores. You may want to check out the Chanel RTW thread where members post try-ons and their own jackets etc. HTH!

Thank you for the pics and suggestion!

I would recommend starting backwards. Quite a few of us actually have the Paris Rome.;)

No need to rub it in! :lol:

Thank you for the pics and suggestion!

No need to rub it in! :lol:
Actually not rubbing it in. Some of us experienced major fuzzing with that jacket and some of us didn’t. I was fortunate but have only worn it about 3 times. There are members who also help to look out when one or a particular sought after item comes up at resale. The thread has a lot of helpful information and advice, I was only trying to assist you.

Actually not rubbing it in. Some of us experienced major fuzzing with that jacket and some of us didn’t. I was fortunate but have only worn it about 3 times. There are members who also help to look out when one or a particular sought after item comes up at resale. The thread has a lot of helpful information and advice, I was only trying to assist you.

I know you weren't. I was just kidding. :smile: Appreciate the info though! Disheartening to hear people experienced major fuzzing with that jacket. I will definitely check out that thread, thank you!

Hi everyone would anyone be able to estimate some low range price range for me. All i checked that was nice was abt 10k Aud plus. I think they are the expensive ones. Im about to buy this from reseller but not sure if its good price.
Price of this jacket brand new is 5k AuD ~ 3200 Euro

Attachments

• F0E32764-7E86-4465-8926-3266038891E9.png
    F0E32764-7E86-4465-8926-3266038891E9.png
    637.4 KB · Views: 36
Hi everyone would anyone be able to estimate some low range price range for me. All i checked that was nice was abt 10k Aud plus. I think they are the expensive ones. Im about to buy this from reseller but not sure if its good price.
Price of this jacket brand new is 5k AuD ~ 3200 Euro
You should check out the Chanel RTW thread in the Chanel clubhouse. That is where we discuss RTW, mostly current and recent collections, but you are welcome to ask a general question as well.