Post Pics of your 2+ ct rings

Well here is mine. Anniversary upgrade 2.61 ct color D VS2. Not a solitare but that's not my thing :biggrin:

20100204_7.jpg

onegirlcreative: Love your pear - I also have a pear but it is set in plat. halo style with trillions on the side and some smaller melee down the shank. I love your setting and how it sets off the pear. Gorgeous.

onegirlcreative: Love your pear - I also have a pear but it is set in plat. halo style with trillions on the side and some smaller melee down the shank. I love your setting and how it sets off the pear. Gorgeous.

thanks!!! :flowers:

it was originally my mother's ring and recently given to me (about a year ago). i have always loved this ring and remember gonig with her in nyc to the diamond district when i was 7 years old when she bought it. apparently it was originally an estate ring (which i just recently found out). i love it!

thanks!!! :flowers:

it was originally my mother's ring and recently given to me (about a year ago). i have always loved this ring and remember gonig with her in nyc to the diamond district when i was 7 years old when she bought it. apparently it was originally an estate ring (which i just recently found out). i love it!

Beautiful ring and even more beautiful memory.

Heidiho: Is that a Henri Duassi? It's beautiful!!

yes it is a Henri Daussi :biggrin: It was love at 1st sight. My husband and I chose it about a year ago for our 25th anniversary but I spent months looking around just to make sure. I ordered it in the biggest they could make it :graucho: and I couldn't be more in love with it.