Post Pics of Diorama WOC

Hi all I am new to Dior, I usually purchased Dior Skincare, perfume and make up. I went to Dior boutique locally and I have to say Dior WOC fit my
requirements. I tried C, G, SF and even Parada and they are not satisfactory to my needs.
Only thing is at the moment they only have in blue, black and nude. SA informed me that new colour may be available in Nov. Anyone has intel with regards to the new colour?
Price here is AUD2200 which way better than price of C WOC!

I've just discovered this bag and it looks beautiful in pics. I have two Chanel wocs which I love and now really eyeing this diorama woc in silver but on the website it says it's unavailable and I don't have a Dior store in my city :sad: has anyone seen it in store in Europe and can anyone compare it size wise to a Chanel woc?

I don't want to duplicate post as I already posted my very first Dior item - Diorama woc - in the Diorama thread. But I totally love it at first sight and can't wait to start using her this weekend! Will post my first pic of her here out and about in town!

I don't want to duplicate post as I already posted my very first Dior item - Diorama woc - in the Diorama thread. But I totally love it at first sight and can't wait to start using her this weekend! Will post my first pic of her here out and about in town!

Could you also please post à pic with what you can fit in it? That would be so helpful.

Could you also please post à pic with what you can fit in it? That would be so helpful.
Hi Bernardett, I could fit in a Chanel card case, a lipstick, keys and phone. If I don't choose to use the card case I could fit in a tissue pouch and a phone charger. Admittedly that is not a lot but I am quite sure the space is enough for the bare essentials. It does fit more than my Ferragamo woc. I think it is worth its value.

Attachments

• www.pinterest.com.jpg
    www.pinterest.com.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3,894
Hi Bernardett, I could fit in a Chanel card case, a lipstick, keys and phone. If I don't choose to use the card case I could fit in a tissue pouch and a phone charger. Admittedly that is not a lot but I am quite sure the space is enough for the bare essentials. It does fit more than my Ferragamo woc. I think it is worth its value.
Thank you! This was so helpful! Love your woc!

Hello!!
Can anyone provide pricing from their country in regards to the Dior Caviar Calfskin Diorama Baby Pouch? It's the tiniest size they have.
SA quoted $1300 AUD here in Sydney but just wondering if I could grab it elsewhere in the world for a more affordable price.

Thank you :smile:

Photo for reference from Google!

Helena-Bordon-Dior-Diorama-Micro-Bags.jpg