Post pic of your LV Key & Change holders

i know TDF right!!! i wish i had the wallets like you guys, i dont try to sound up my self (people call me a snob all the time at school its my new years resoution to end it and stop acting like one its really addictive and ugly i hate it) but my family is very well off, we havw quite a few properties, i admire my dad fr what he had acomplished escpecially coming to this country with nothing at 16, i know i take the money i have for granted and buy designer gear but your collections seem like they never stop and your wallets cna take abeg bag every week or so!

Thanks all!

Shopalot, I think I can say that I've used all of them at least once but no more than 5 times. I try to use them more often, but they're not big enough for me :Push: I buy them mainly as collector pieces though so it's alright :love:

It's so funny that this thread popped up..as I have been going nuts all weekend trying to decide between a multicles and a pochette cles. Right now I only have a mono multicles with the 6...and it's down to either a framboise Vernis pochette cles or a Mandarin Epi multicles.
Is the Pochette Cles big enough to hold maybe 4 keys inside plus a key card?
BTW, I am DROOLING over all your photos here:love:

indigocles.jpg

And to think I felt silly about just buying a second one! :lol: Love your collections, ladies!

elle said:
Thanks all!

Shopalot, I think I can say that I've used all of them at least once but no more than 5 times. I try to use them more often, but they're not big enough for me :Push: I buy them mainly as collector pieces though so it's alright :love:

Elle, I love all your cles! :love: Is that a lavender next to the red? (the vernis ones are so hard to photograph, they come out in different colors with different lighting!)