Post PHOTOS ONLY of your engagement/wedding ring{s} here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1.03ct J vs2 Split Shank Halo. :heart:

Attached Files:

altigirl88 likes this.
  2. Here are mine... sorry for the poor quality of the photos. I took a couple with my camera phone.

~ ER has a 1.5ct round diamond and is flanked by .5ct tw of princess cut diamonds
    ~ Wedding band has 1.0ct princess cut diamonds
    ~ Anniversary band is an eternity band of .75ct channel set round diamonds
    ~ all set in Platinum

my rings 2.jpg my ring.JPG my rings 1.jpg my rings 3.jpg

3. Its here...!!! My four row diamond pave' wedding band in platinum. [​IMG]

Dynasty and redearthlady like this.
  4. This is a 1.01 ct, H VS1 princess cut platinum ring, with side baguettes (18 pts ea), and antique details on the entire mounting. It was the beautiful little details on the mounting (even on the prongs!) that caught my attention when I first saw this ring. Sorry about the yellowish cast in a couple of the pics; it was just the lighting.

Attached Files:

Dynasty likes this.
  5. 2.14ct asscher center stone, trapezoid side stones
    WB-asscher eternity ring

Attached Files:

Dynasty likes this.
  6. Mine's a 1.05 ct round cut and my wedding band (getting married 10/24/09!!!) is 1ctw of round and emerald cut diamonds alternating each other

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Here is my 3.22 ct pear surrounded by a halo of yellow diamonds.

[​IMG]

altigirl88 and Dynasty like this.
  8. Here is 2.48ct RB.

[​IMG]

redearthlady likes this.
  9. 1.76 ct cushion cut color D VS1, I dont know how many rbc lil ones there are

ring.jpg

side.jpg

side2.jpg

10. Here is my brand new upgrade set!
    e-ring with 1,5ct blue celyon sapphire on a custom twisted 14k white gold setting with .50 ct round full cut (i think) SI diamonds;
    anniversary eternity band 1ct total of SI(but some look more like I clarity) diamonds,I color;
    custom twisted wedding band in 14k white gold and around .70ct of diamonds.
    rings size 5.5,finger size 5/5.25

Attached Files:

11. #86 Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
    [​IMG]

E ring: 2.11 ct. GIA Round Brilliant classic Tiffany six prong setting in platinum.

Soon to be wedding ring: 2.10 ct. tw. alternating pink diamonds, blue diamonds, yellow diamonds, and white diamonds. Set in a platinum 4.2mm eternity band.

12. Center stone: 1.07 G VVS Ideal Cut RB
    Setting: 1.75 Carats F VVS stones Micro Pave Katharine James Open Fleur De lis Setting (She won designer of the year for 2008)
    Wedding Band 1 carat F-G VVS stones miligrain edged.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Adding my ering to this thread also...
    3ct oval on a 1.50ct micro-pave three sided Micheal B. engagement ring worn with 2 of my eternity bands

Attached Files:

altigirl88 and Dynasty like this.
  14. Here's mine! It's a 2.06ct emerald cut in a .32 platinum, tapered baguette setting (size 5). My wedding ring will be a simple 2mm platinum band. :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Ering: Square modified brilliant, 1.01 carat, VVS2, G platinum setting
    Wring: channel set 32 round diamonds platinum setting

Attached Files:

Dynasty likes this.