Post PHOTOS ONLY of your engagement/wedding ring{s} here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my engagement ring with wedding ring band. specs : 2.5 brilliant cut center stone. color I. VS2, with trillions set in platinum

Attached Files:

• er.jpg
      er.jpg
      File size:
      65.2 KB
      Views:
    • loot2.jpg
      loot2.jpg
      File size:
      62.3 KB
      Views:
  2. 2.47 ct, G, VVS2 Tiffany Lucida Engagement ring with Lucida all around diamond wedding band and diamond Cartier diamond band (a gift from the parents)

Attached Files:

mrs moulds likes this.
  3. this may not be the original E-ring but it was a gift from DH right before (2007) i gave birth to our first baby after 7 yrs. :

8 carats color I VS2 emerald diamond ring with micropave setting :

Attached Files:

mrs moulds likes this.
  4. My 1.5c, colorless, flawless, round cut baby in a 6 prong Tiffany's style setting. :heart:

Attached Files:

mrs moulds and lili45 like this.
  5. My e-ring and wedding band

Attached Files:

altigirl88 likes this.
  6. I'm sure y'all are tired of seeing it, but I'd like to fill up this thread! Here's my recent upgrade:
    3.67 round brilliant I color VS1 . . . shhh, she doesn't know she's not a hearts & arrows stone even though you can see them :biggrin:

Attached Files:

mrs moulds and Dynasty like this.
  7. Center Stone - 1.3 ct fancy yellow modified brilliant cut.

18K white gold band containing 74 brilliant cut diamonds estimated total weight .47 ct

**The second and third images are insanely blurry. I can't take a decent photo to save my life.

Attached Files:

altigirl88 likes this.
  8. Ok, my first set/diamond was .73 in a matching channel set setting. size 5.5 finger.

Then we upgraded the center stone to 1.75 - there were some inclusions on the side that caused a bit of a crack, so obviously i didn't want it anymore and i traded it in for my new rings!

We changed the entire thing for my dream setting and a 1.07 center stone. The new setting/diamond is 2.62 ctw and now a size 6 finger.

all rings were 14k wg and all have had RB diamonds.

Attached Files:

altigirl88 likes this.
  9. I got engaged on Friday 4-4-08. Four prong round brilliant center stone weight 2.38 color G , a baguette on each side, total weight 2.70

Attached Files:

altigirl88, mrs moulds and Dynasty like this.
  10. Sharing my engagement ring :heart: 3.40ct cushion cut sapphire with .42ctw half moons sides and .86ctw pave' set round brilliants, F/VS, in platinum.

Close up in outdoor lighting...
    [​IMG]

Indoor lighting...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plus a couple of "glamour" shots...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lili45 likes this.
  11. Tiffany Legacy - center stone is a 1.19 carat cushion-modified brilliant cut tanzanite. Diamonds are G/H VS and there are 42 of them.
    DSC00281 (2).JPG DSC00282 (2).JPG
    :love:

12. My engagement ring is: 14kt white gold in an Antique high setting with .50 ct tw. in round white diamonds lining the sides in H-I color, with open lattice work and organic shaped cutouts. the center stone is a natural 1 kt. champagne diamond. it is a round brilliant cut & vs2-si1 quality.

My wedding band is: 14kt white gold, eternity band. F-G color round white diamonds in 1 ct tw.

[​IMG]

:heart:

13. repost....(forgot to include the pics on previous post)
    engagement ring 1.7 carat, F, VS1 in platinum.
    2 years anniversary band Tiffany half circle, diamond and pink sapphire in platinum.

Attached Files:

Dynasty likes this.
  14. round, brilliant cut; 1.55 carats, VS2, F color, Tiffany platinum setting

[​IMG]

Dynasty likes this.
  15. Radiant Center (2.2) and Dream cut side diamonds (.75 each)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]