Post Photos of Your Mon Monogram, Please :)

PurseSick

Dec 3, 2018
Hi everyone. I’ve been thinking more and more about getting a min monogram Soeedy. I can’t decide on the color combination. If you guys can post photos of yours I would so appreciate it. Thank you!

The mon monogram clubhouse has great pictures.
Research carefully on the colors you want and Especially colors of the initials. Some colors look stunning and work out well while I feel some color combinations are ugly and you can’t read the initials very well.

I like my speedy 35. The teal interior is so pretty. I feel some colors work better with the monogram than others. But one should pick what they love. Having the inside in a color makes me never want to have a plain brown interior bag again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 294
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 294
The mon monogram clubhouse has great pictures.
Research carefully on the colors you want and Especially colors of the initials. Some colors look stunning and work out well while I feel some color combinations are ugly and you can’t read the initials very well.

I like my speedy 35. The teal interior is so pretty. I feel some colors work better with the monogram than others. But one should pick what they love. Having the inside in a color makes me never want to have a plain brown interior bag again.
Oh! I love the teal! I will check out the mon monogram clubhouse. Thank you for letting me know! I didn’t know there was one. :smile: