Post Photos of your CL STORAGE SOLUTIONS here!

Inspired by Jet and urged by a frustrated DH to organize the cluttered and confusing top of our small closet space:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Closet Long.JPG
    Closet Long.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 4,982
  • Closet Medium.JPG
    Closet Medium.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 5,179
C - is red linnarp the actual style of the bookcase or is this a billy bookcase in red linnarp?

also does anyone know if the billy cases come in black? all i see is dark brown, a lighter brown and another color i can't remember....

All these beautiful shoe cabinets have inspired me to think of redoing my wardrobes...
At the moment I have a Shoe/coat/bag/accessory wardrobe, 2double wardrobes for clothes and then a big chest of draws.
Feel like I should have shoes and bags on display now!

C - is red linnarp the actual style of the bookcase or is this a billy bookcase in red linnarp?

also does anyone know if the billy cases come in black? all i see is dark brown, a lighter brown and another color i can't remember....

hey M, the book shelf is called Linnarp (not Billy)... you can purchase them with the glass doors, or without...

YEP! I have the Billy Bookcase in Black with Glass Doors and Glass Shelves. I wanted the red soles to "pop" and stand out against the black bookcase and the glass shelves add that "classic" touch ;)
I have a very old picture of my case (from July) and I have a lot more shoes now so I'll have to take a picture tonight and post tomorrow.

Last edited:
thank you C and Celtic!

now i don't know which i like better, the linnarp or the billy. i want black because i will be putting bags in mine in addition to shoes and thought it would match better.

Oh dear I've started having a cull of my bags and shoes and been to ikea and bought a billy bookcase with some glass doors :shame:
Thank you for the inspiration ladies... I think I may get some pax wardrobes too

I finally had a chance to take a picture of my CL shoe 'closet' with all my latest CL's.

Billy Bookcase from IKEA. Glass doors and Glass shelves. I bought the glass shelves separately as I love seeing the red soles. This is the same reason I went with a black bookcase because IMO the red soles POP against the black.

Currently I have 4 pairs on each shelf, with the potential to hold 32 pairs. The shelves are adjustable.
If the situation every arises that I fill the entire bookcase, there is always the option to add on with a single case or even a double. This is another reason I went with the Billy bookcase.

Doors Closed
DSC05308.jpg

Doors Open, with and without flash
DSC05293-1.jpg
DSC05296-1.jpg