Post photos of your authentic Tiffany jewelry here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. P6224029.JPG

2. Tiffany Elsa Peretti Lapis Lazuli Bean necklace, 18K yellow gold £385 as of 26/6/11

Attached Files:

ArethaJ0818 likes this.
  3. Just got these from DBF who went to Vegas!

[​IMG]

Tiffany Notes mini earrings, 7/3/11

[​IMG]

Return to Tiffany Mini Heart Bead Bracelet, 7/3/11

4. My humble collection:

[​IMG]

Oval Tag Necklace, vintage Somerset Ring, and Triple Drop Necklace :heart:

5. First is the Return to Tiffany Double Heart Tag Pendant in sterling silver and onyx. It came on a 16 inch chain but I just have it extended to a 18 inch chain.

Attached Files:

6. I just got this, the Paloma's Dove pendant in Silver Large size on a 24 inch chain. I had it also get a loop instaled so it can be worn at 18 inches as well. I think this is a great piece for summmer.

Attached Files:

7. This was my first piece of Tiffany bought, it is no longer at the store. 18K yellow gold with 4 diamonds Quatrefoil Key Pendant. I love this piece, reminds me of the Louis Vuitton design (the quatrefoil).

Attached Files:

8. My engagement ring is the classic Tiffany Setting in platinum. Size .83 carat, round, color H, VV2, excellent, and brilliant cut. Love this ring and what it represents. The fire in her is amazing! My wedding band is the Tiffany Bezet band ring in platinum 2.6 mm wide and it has a total of 12 diamonds. It looks great with the E-ring. My husbands wedding ring is the Tiffany & Co. band ring 6mm wide. He wanted Tiffanny's as well, he loves quality. I love the rings and know they can be passed down to my children (don't have any yet...)

Attached Files:

9. I always wanted a set of nice solitaire diamond earrings, and since I fell in love with Tiffany...I had to get the Tiffany Solitaire diamond earrings in platinum with the four prong setting. Size is .56 TW, .28 carats each in round shape, F color, VS1, excellent and Brilliant. I have small earlobes so this size sits nice and doesn't make me look too "Blingy" (I included a photo of my diamond babies)

Attached Files:

10. And last...My Tiffany Keys ribbon scarf in black. 33 X 2 in silk. It can be used as a bag decoration, on the wrist, in the hair, attached to a tank top or for a furry friend. Mustach loves to be photographed.

Attached Files:

11. My only lv piece which is perfect, being a teacher and all :smile: Purchased by an tpf LV raok member yearssss ago! Still need to engrave my initials.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

THIS IS A ROCK CRYSTAL HEART ON SILVER CUFF. IT IS ONE GIANT PIECE OF NATURAL ROCK CRYSTAL. IT IS AMAZING. AND THE WAY IT IS ATTACHED TO THE SILVER, GREAT CRAFTSMANSHIP.

13. Heart Key Pendant 1" 18K YG
    [​IMG]

Elsa Peretti Open Heart Small Pendant 18K YG
    [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. My first Tiffany diamond earrings in platinum :yahoo::yahoo:

Attached Files:

ArethaJ0818 likes this.