post photos of Tory Burch Reva flats..

Loft Lady

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
ladies please post your photos of you wearing these flats or the flats. I want to order a pair today.. deciding on black or brown. I love all the colors they come in ! But, I am thinking I would get more use w black or brown. Are they really comfy? Thanks!

I had these but returned them because I thought they made my feet look big:
5kew6e.jpg

then my indecissive azz got these from the tb outlet in woodbury commons(sorry, i deleted the pic of the shoes by themself) tribe violet they are 161
23igtgh.jpg

and i went back to woodbury 2wks ago and got a pr of hot pink satin revas w/ gold medalion $112.00(sorry no pic yet) they also come in purple and lime green
They are very comfy!

I used to think they were SOOO comfy until I wore them on a pub crawl one day. The elastic rubbed the top of my pinky toe so badly it blistered and rubbed it until it opened and it left a scar!
They are only comfy for me if I don't wear them when I have to walk a lot. Otherwise the elastic rubs my pink toe. I may just have an odd foot.

That's the way I felt about Jeffery Campbell until I was out all day in them during a Sniffapalooza. By the end of the day, I could barely walk and in oct. in nyc, I had to have dh stop and buy me a pair of thongs. They left permanent marks on my feet.
The very next day, I went to the event and decided to give the revas a go. Lawd have mercy, my feet were so very happy!!

That was the last time I ever wore the JC's(and I have 6 pair to get rid of that were never worn!) lol

Ooooh I love your TB collection Varied_obsessions....*drools*

I have black patent w/ patent logo (1/2 size too small:crybaby:)
& I have the regular black leather w/ gold logo

I want a pair of the satin ones, soo cute. I wish I had gotten a pair when they were on sale on the website. Is there anywhere to still get them?

talldrkofwater,
I love your pink satin Reva's. I ordered the black leather w/gold. I should get them on Monday. I hope they fit. I normally wear 7.5 and ordered same size. Are they true to size.

Ooooh I love your TB collection Varied_obsessions....*drools*

I have black patent w/ patent logo (1/2 size too small:crybaby:)
& I have the regular black leather w/ gold logo

I want a pair of the satin ones, soo cute. I wish I had gotten a pair when they were on sale on the website. Is there anywhere to still get them?

I got them from the tory burch outlet at woodbury commons. they are 112.00 final sale. They come in pink, lime green and purple. IIRC shipping is 15.00:tdown:

loft lady i took the same size as my leather revas