post photos of Tory Burch Reva flats..

I've heard mixed reviews about how comfortable the shoes are. Did anyone find that they got more comfortable over time?
There are LOTS of mixed reviews when it comes to the comfort of TB Reva flats. Some people say comfy right out of the box, others give up on them and they sit in the back of their closet for eternity. My first 5 pairs of Revas did require breaking in but I'm happy to say they are all very comfy now. My last 4 pairs of Revas have all been comfy right out of the box and get even more comfy each time I wear them. YAY!

Hi guys,

this is my first ever post to TPF. :smile: I only have one pair so far but I'm looking into buying more. Mine took a good while to break in but after they did, I used them pretty much the entire summer. So, without further ado, here are my tumbled leather Revas.

Attachments

• photo 1-4.jpg
    photo 1-4.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 833
ladies please post your photos of you wearing these flats or the flats. I want to order a pair today.. deciding on black or brown. I love all the colors they come in ! But, I am thinking I would get more use w black or brown. Are they really comfy? Thanks!
I find they are not that comfortable. They rub up against your pinky so they are all red afterwards and the elastic in the back can sometimes come off easily if you're walking on uneven ground

Do you have problems with the soft leather peeling? Mines peel in a chunky manner & i'm not quite sure it's normal wear & tear.
Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having with the leather peeling. I haven't had that problem with any of mine. The biggest wear issue I have is if I bump into something or catch the toe on a stair or whatever. It's my own clumsiness.