post photos of Tory Burch Reva flats..

I keep debating about getting the haberno ones, too! I have the red volcano ones and I'm just not sure if the color is too similar.

I prefer the metal logo on the haberno ones.

I don't think the colors are too similar. Habanero is very orange to me; almost neon in sunlight. The patent leather and gold logo make it even more flashy. The volcano red is more classic, I think. I've actually been hunting for the volcano red ones but they are all sold out in my size everywhere!

Hi! Those are very nice but sadly they are knock-off Revas. I hope you can return them for a full refund. The first sign that they are fakes is the sewn seam on the inside of the shoe at your arch. It's sad to say but I never buy off Ebay when it comes to Tory Burch, there are just too many fakes out there.

This is the seam I'm talking about right here

Attachments

• DSC09967.JPG
    DSC09967.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 2,071
I've purchased Tory Burch on EBay and also on toryburch.com & major dept stores. Haven't had any problems with eBay purchases. Yes, there are fakes on eBay but there are also legitimate sellers on eBay also. Luckily, if you do purchase a fake on eBay, you are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection policy. Sometimes the only place to find a discontinued style IS on eBay. I wouldn't say NOT to purchase there but just know the product you are buying.

I've purchased Tory Burch on EBay and also on toryburch.com & major dept stores. Haven't had any problems with eBay purchases. Yes, there are fakes on eBay but there are also legitimate sellers on eBay also. Luckily, if you do purchase a fake on eBay, you are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection policy. Sometimes the only place to find a discontinued style IS on eBay. I wouldn't say NOT to purchase there but just know the product you are buying.

True. If you don't know enough about th product then I wouldn't buy it from EBay. Very true. I've sold Revas on eBay and bought a pair. Just educate yourself before you buy. If you see a new eBay acct with 0 feedback, those are most likely the fake sellers. They sell, close that acct and then reopen new accts. Also, if they will ship in two weeks from their warehouse......fake! Or, selling multiple pairs......fake!

sinyard said:
True. If you don't know enough about th product then I wouldn't buy it from EBay. Very true. I've sold Revas on eBay and bought a pair. Just educate yourself before you buy. If you see a new eBay acct with 0 feedback, those are most likely the fake sellers. They sell, close that acct and then reopen new accts. Also, if they will ship in two weeks from their warehouse......fake! Or, selling multiple pairs......fake!

Totally agree!! Always avoid the ones from Singapore and with 0 feedback. Also they word their listings very tricky. Instead of saying '100% authentic', they say '100% new'.

Torybri said:
Hi! Those are very nice but sadly they are knock-off Revas. I hope you can return them for a full refund. The first sign that they are fakes is the sewn seam on the inside of the shoe at your arch. It's sad to say but I never buy off Ebay when it comes to Tory Burch, there are just too many fakes out there.

This is the seam I'm talking about right here

I see.. Now I know what should I check before buying reva flats at eBay. I think these flats I bought are quality replicas from china. Theyre really great in faking/copying designer stuff nowadays... We should buy wisely. Thank u so much for these information ladies, I already returned the red one. Now im just waiting for my refund.