post photos of Tory Burch Reva flats..

here are my white patent. i have only tried them on... sadly i need to pay off my CC bills so i can't keep them :sad:

IMG_9828.jpg

then my indecissive azz got these from the tb outlet in woodbury commons(sorry, i deleted the pic of the shoes by themself) tribe violet they are 161

and i went back to woodbury 2wks ago and got a pr of hot pink satin revas w/ gold medalion $112.00(sorry no pic yet) they also come in purple and lime green
They are very comfy!

you always have the best stuff! first the mam navy and now the violet tb flats!

I just bought my first 2 pairs I haven't worn them out yet but I can't wait. Here are the brown ones.. The gold ones are getting sent to me.

Attachments

• Burch.JPG
    Burch.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 3,971
mssmelanie you have inspired me to get another pair of TB!
I have the silver pair and was not planning on getting another pair as I have several other flats that need some attention, but seeing these brown ones on you has made me NEED these!:tup::yahoo:

Loft Lady – you have really started something bad for me! Now that I see everyone’s TB flats, I want one in every color!

Lanier – Thanks! I cut them myself! I bought them a few years ago. I actually wish I got them hemmed instead, they might end up being capris and then shorts!

Shopalot ~ I really do like the brown.. It goes well with my new LVEva Bag