Post PHOTOS from your CL's at WORK.

Those are beautiful! Are these by chance Pigalle 120's latest version? May I ask when you purchased them? The reason is I just now purchased Pigalle 120 black kid and was told it is the updated Pigalle 120. I would have preferred the older low cut Pigalle 120 sold several years back but of course no longer available. So I thought I'd purchase the updated Pigalle 120 anyway and see how different the styling is compared to the older original Pigalle 120. If these are latest Pigalle 120's (shown in your pics) I'm so relieved. I think they're gorgeous!!

I am sooo, sooo, sorry that I am just now responding. I missed this post somehow. Thank you for the compliment. Don't remember exactly when I purchased but it was a couple days before the post. Yes, they are Pigalle 120's in kid. I had to end up selling because I had too much heel slippage for my comfort after a few wears. I hope you are enjoying yours!

Maybe we can revitalize this thread. I am very curious what kind of CL:heart: you are wearing to work these days. Also suggestions and fashion tips for clothes in combination with CL in a work setting are welcome. I hope you find it a nice idea.

So let's take a short break from work and surprise us with some nice mod pics.

Reactions: BalenciagaKitte