Post Phoebe, which bags are on your radar?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Post Phoebe, do you guys still buy and/or love Céline, or are there other brands that you prefer? Do you feel like you have lost your style lighthouse (so to speak) or are you happy to navigate several brands? Maybe you were upset about the Hedi takeover before, but now you’re used to life without the é?
    I’d love to hear your thoughts on this, and especially which bags are on your radar now.
    Personally, I’m quite interested in Givenchy’s Whip bag
    I’d also like to add some Phoebe classics to my small collection.

2. I'm trying to find preloved frame, clasp and twisted cabas :biggrin:

veevee1 and Castor like this.
  3. Gotta admit i’m not done with the Phoebe-era bags yet and still open to expanding the collection. Frankly i think some of Hedi’s pieces are pretty decent but on a personal level they do not charm me the way Phoebe’s designs do. To me, it’s not the brand name but the underlying image of Phoebe’s Céline and her understated classics that appeal. That said, i’m keeping an eye out for the evolvement of Bottega Veneta.

Eliedol, hikarupanda, Castor and 3 others like this.
  4. Oh I’m eyeing this Bottega Veneta pouch by Daniel Lee at the moment. It reminds me of Phoebe era Céline

Attached Files:

BlueCherry, Eliedol, Castor and 4 others like this.
  5. cool :smile:

6. #6 Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    I think the brand that is going to be more Philo-Celine like going forward is Bottega Veneta, which is not surprising given that Daniel Lee comes from Celine and was before in Margiela. I love the Pouch and will surely look into that. It is more than a bit reminiscent of some Celine pouches.

I love Clare Waight Keller but I am not sure what Givenchy is going for in their accessories line, they seem to be all over the place in terms of style and brand identity. The Whip looks very Chloe to me, with the abundance of hardware and detail to the expense of functionality...

82615C7E-E3DB-4068-8BC5-D406B756C4DE.jpeg

Castor, averagejoe, eunaddict and 2 others like this.
  7. Wow which season was this pouch from?

doni likes this.
  8. Still collecting Phoebe's collection, preferably brand new or as close to it as I can get.

Nothing Hedi has done for Celine has interested me so far - Sac 16? I'd rather save up for a Kelly. Besace 16 Bag? There's a Chloe by See bag that's very similar and much cheaper.

I've also drifted off towards YSL, Dior, Chloe, Givenchy.

kosin30, tiktok and Castor like this.
  9. This is from the Pillow collection from Summer 2017!

doni and wheihk like this.
  10. Yes, thank you, I knew it was recent but didn’t know the exact season.

11. My SA from the NYC soho store told me the frame will be coming back!

Eliedol, Sophia and wheihk like this.
  12. Omg but the retail price is too high for my budget so I’m hoping to get a preloved.

13. Ahhh! That is so cool. Did they give any more info? I’ve been debating one which Celine bag to get but now I think I will hold out!

14. Okay makes sense—best of luck finding one pre-loved!!

wheihk likes this.
  15. She didn’t give me any more info but I can ask her if you’d like!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice