Post-Lubriderm Ink City

peanut202 said:
ahhh, i am sooo lubing my bag tonight! ET did you do the tassles too?

I did not do the tassels or the handles. The tassels are really soft already, and I think someone said not to do the handles...but I am not sure about that. The leather is completely different now, and a bit darker. Really soft, and my hands feel great (well except for the thumb...LOL).

Beverly, I don't think it changed the smell very much. I didn't notice it, anyway. But the feel is different...must softer now, and not shiny shiny.

ETenebris said:
I did not do the tassels or the handles. The tassels are really soft already, and I think someone said not to do the handles...but I am not sure about that. The leather is completely different now, and a bit darker. Really soft, and my hands feel great (well except for the thumb...LOL).

ET- I just used lubriderm on my bag too- I didn't do the tassles or the handles!!! I really like how the handles look originally and the tassles I am nervous to do!

cleverlittlewitch said:
I have an ink first, what exactly does the lubriderm do? changes the color? is it time for a revamp of my first?

cleverlittlewitch, I do not have personal experience with the Lubriderm only the AG products, however I read here the Lubriderm helps to plump up the leather and smooth things out a bit, i.e. less veiny and more evenly toned. It's a fragrance-free product that members use called, Lubriderm Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin. As far as changing color, I would test a tiny spot, maybe the back of the mirror or the bottom of the bag. I believe it varies with the color of the bag. HTH