Post Jewelry DEALS here!

Overstock.com is having a sale on gold jewelry right now. Great for those every-day pieces you can just slip on and go. I just received some earrings I ordered. I'll post later.

If you like vintage jewelry like me, lofty.com has amazing deals. Especially if you look for unique pieces, it's a great source. It's not a seller, it's a trading website but they guarantee for authenticity and offer a fast and smooth buying process. I follow vintage and antique jewelry made from Tiffany, VCA, Cartier and many other brands and this is a better place than ebay.

Reactions: Araepsev
Jewelry blowout at Off 5th. They seem to be replacing all the good brands with costume (boooo!). I scored 18k Yurman earrings, Temple St Clair and Roberto Coin pieces for around 85% off of retail.

Here's my favorite -- a $3250 Temple St Clair emerald and diamond pendant that came out to $500 with their More $20 coupon.

Beautiful

Overstock.com is having a sale on gold jewelry right now. Great for those every-day pieces you can just slip on and go. I just received some earrings I ordered. I'll post later.

I have always been Wary of Overstock... don't know why as I regularly shop on ebay, amazon, other retailers, but Overstock seems somehow more worrisome to buy from. Have you bought much there and are you usually happy with quality? thx

I have always been Wary of Overstock... don't know why as I regularly shop on ebay, amazon, other retailers, but Overstock seems somehow more worrisome to buy from. Have you bought much there and are you usually happy with quality? thx
I bought a Tacori ring from them (overstock.com) and it came directly form Tacori. It was brand new and in perfect condition.

Jewelry designer Laura Gibson of Laura Gibson Jewelry passed away in December. She is a Tucson based designer who I found about 15 or so years ago. Her business is being shut down and remaining pieces are being sold at 80% off with code: GOODBYE80 which includes a 15% contribution to St. Jude's for cancer research. All items are FINAL SALE. Some of the pieces go for thousands of dollars so at 80% off it is hard to go wrong. I purchased a few items and they are all well made, beautiful and substantial.

Her pieces are 18k gold, some 22k gold, along with sterling silver. The remaining pieces online are just what is left as her staff has been selling items off for the past month or so. Lots of citrine, whisky quartz, peridot, turquoise, amythest, freshwater pearl pieces available.

Site: http://www.lauragibson.com/products/