Post Info About Gucci Sales/OUTLET INFO Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes are on the website but I can't figure out how to post the picture of them. Gucci.

They are the shoes on the 11th picture along. Dark red or burgandy in colour with little G's on them and a tassle and gold something on the toes.

I agree, the selection on the website is very poor. They have more selection at the store. I called a couple of stores and got the large white bouvier hobo. :yahoo: :yahoo: It was regularly 1250 and now 746. The SA was very helpful and didn't seem put out at all that I had her describe many of the different purses on sale. My friend also ordered over the phone and got a purse not listed on the website as on sale. In addition, the large chain hobo is on sale in the store (reg 1500 now in the 800's) but is not listed as on sale on the website. Also, both the Charleston store and a Florida store said their selection would sell out fast and probably be gone by the weekend. Hope this helps my fellow Gucci lovers

i didn't go to the store and buy the purse, I called and got it over the phone. If your familiar with gucci styles you can easily pick one out with the help of the SA. I wasn't suggesting anyone drive to the east coast. Obviously, if you were close enough to a gucci store you would go there rather than buying through gucci.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.