Post Holiday Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies

Most of you already know this, but I recently purchased a Chocolate Roxy A4 Tote and wanted to share some pics with you.

I also managed to score (in Singapore) a Gold Bays keyring which I love and bought the Libra keyring in gold last week from SCP.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love love love Roxy, she is so soft and squishy and smells really good. Have stuck the Libra keyring on there and hopefully it will soon be joined by a gold Leo one (DF is a Libra and I am Leo).

Gold Bays is going on my Choco Bays as I think it will look really good :biggrin:

So thats my reveal, am on the sofa now for a long while (lets see how long that lasts). Thanx for looking :biggrin:

Stefy x

2. That Roxy tote is gorgeous enjoy!

3. Beautiful bag! That one is definitely on my wish list. I love the bays keychain too!

4. Fab!

5. wow yo look fab suits you hunny xxx

6. Thanx ladies, haven't had a chance to use her yet. Feel bad if I start now as I have only had Damier NF for 2 months.

7. stefy you are so cute with roxy A4 tote! stunning!

8. Stefy, you look like the cat that got the cream! :biggrin: Gorgeousness of Roxy only to be outshone by your smile! Congrats!
    Got the Libra keyring too but only by default, as only got my hands on a cancer one for about 5 minutes (long story) and then got the Libra one as it's DD1's star sign.

9. Lol Thanx - you nailed it on the head there :biggrin:

Me and my friend from work just bought the Cancer one for our friends bday - hopefully she will love it. She is Mulberry mad too :biggrin:

The Zodiac ones are really cool and nice aren't they?

10. Congrats Stefy, looks great on you! I think i need ONE too.. LOL

You looks so sweet!

11. Thanx :biggrin:

The sale is ending soon so you'd better get in there ;)

12. The chocolate A4 tote is gorgeous & really suits you. I luv the look of the shiny gold charm keyring against the dark chocolate colour - really sets it off.
    Well done on ur new purchased & enjoy
    Polly x

13. You model the gorgeous A4 tote so well Stefy. Love your keyrings too.

14. Looks great on you Stefy, I like the keyrings too. I got a couple of Gemini ones at Bicester last Sunday. Lucky you being in Singapore, I love that place but not been for a few years.

15. Thanx guys. I agree that the Gold goes v well against the Chocolate (I am not a big fan of gold) and that is why I got them.

Am getting (hopefully fingers crossed) a Burgandy Antony with Silver Hardware and now I want something Silver to clip onto it :biggrin: