Post Hermes Party Mandatory Wallet Hemorrhage

Let's roll the dice! This is when my hubby rolled his eyes. I couldn't make up my mind on 2 CWs of Le Tour du Monde en 63 Cases.
View attachment 4140033
His point is I only need one board for the game and I can pick one out of two. Again, my sweet SA helped me!!!
Mercy me! I love all of your scarf selections but this one is my favorite!!!! Those colors are amazing!!!! Glad you got your dice! When I bought my 63 Cases, our store had not yet received them. I'll go back this week to see if they came in. Congratulations on all of your purchases. You do the best reveals!

Reactions: meowlett
Mercy me! I love all of your scarf selections but this one is my favorite!!!! Those colors are amazing!!!! Glad you got your dice! When I bought my 63 Cases, our store had not yet received them. I'll go back this week to see if they came in. Congratulations on all of your purchases. You do the best reveals!
They received a few at Bellagio yesterday.

So let me sip some tea while I tell my story. As some of you know, I bought a Porosus C24 about a month ago that cleared me out. I had been on Ban Island for a while. I managed to buy a Rodeo and a few items while being on it. My excuse is that those are small items.

That said, the second I stepped off the God Forbidden Island, my SA has been teasing me with soft offers.

I said no earlier to a C18 Noir with PHW. Will I regret it? Will the C18 Noir with RGHW appear? Will it come to me if my store gets one?

TPF is the mothership of mutual enabling. When I saw @toiletduck with her lovely C18 a few months ago, I have decided that I need one. Yes, I said "need". Thanks to @Ang-Lin and @cocomlle, I have been totally sold on the RGHW. The RGHW Noir C18 has been the No 1 item on my non quota list since April.

In the process, I even said no to the PHW one. So that requires some self control.

Anyways, one did appear on the shipment for this week at my store. Lots of people threw themselves into the ring for the bag. It looked pretty grim.

I told my friend on Tuesday that I was going to Vegas and NOT get a bag.

When @cocomlle mentioned the C word on the other thread, it just reminded me of the suspense. Our C word is of course not the four letter one. :P Constance is the most beautiful C word on earth and it can even keep the naughtiest amongst us in check and make us act like a responsible adult.