Post here if you have ordered a Limited Edition Magenta City bag!!!!

I decided no more bags right now, then quickly moved on to silver GH, then finally decided RH with Magenta is enough for me. But now my magenta Twiggy must go, but sort of after I see the leather on the new bag? :shrugs:

^^ Unfortunately not. It's either silver giant, gold giant, or the classic antiqued brass.

Does anyone know if they have pictures of the different hardware choices at the boutique?

It's such a hard decision to choose without seeing them. I'm about ready to enny menny minny mo before they all sell out.

I confirmed my order this morning and switched to RH. I have so many GH bags in my collection already. I wanted to get back to what I originally fell in love with......the laid back look of Balenciaga. I can't wait to get this bag.

confirmed my order this morning for magenta city with silver GH. :smile: i was deciding for the longest time (3 days ha ha) between magenta and violet and decided that since i want a bright colored bag, the magenta would be better suited for me. very psyched about getting it!! :yahoo: hope we get to see pictures soon!?!?

^^ Unfortunately not. It's either silver giant, gold giant, or the classic antiqued brass.

Does anyone know if they have pictures of the different hardware choices at the boutique?

It's such a hard decision to choose without seeing them. I'm about ready to enny menny minny mo before they all sell out.

Sorry my post was confusing, that is what I meant. The silver is available in the Giant Hardware.

Hi 'C' RDC ..... there's a separate thread which shows some interesting pictures ;) :
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/need-a-photoshop-expert-magenta-silver-vs-gold-125998.html

^ Yeah, thanks, I saw that thread 'I' Firstclass, it's great but they all look so good it's really hard to pick.

When I spoke with my SA they said the silver hardware isn't too bright. So the GH is the brightest and the Classic the most subdued. But the city bag isn't big so the giant hardware looks a little crowded on it compared to the brief or day or part-time.