Post ebay/website Chloe finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a regular over on the Fendi board, but I've been eyeing Paddys lately, and there's a great seller I got a spy bag from...she just told me to tell my friends that she has 3 Chloe Paddington's she wants to sell and is taking offers on because she wants to move them:
1) a Chloe Paddington bouler (sp?) ivory chalk spring 06 that she paid $1765 for
2) a Chloe Gladys spring 06 seen in Vogue--retail $2005 and
3) a Chloe Edith shoulder mastic Fall06 $1765.

She's a great person, very honest seller on ebay...under lebagboutique (520).
I checked out those particular bags and didn't want them, but I may buy one of her others.

Happy hunting!
--Donna

thanks Babe. I didnt feel like I could turn it down at that price :smile: It will be great for evening, but also, there are days when I only carry my phone, keys and wallet, so hopefully I shall get some wear from it ;)

wow, I lucked out and won a new paddy clutch in tan on ebay last night. I bid 155 pounds and the bag did not hit reserve, but she emailed me and asked if I wanted it! :yahoo: . She purchased it from Roz last month for 290 pounds but needs to recoup some money.

Do I qualify for bargain of the month ;)
eBay.co.uk: 100% Authentic Chloe Tan Paddington Clutch Bag purse (item 280048989800 end time 14-Nov-06 00:22:53 GMT)

^Yes, you're a definite contender, lol....congrats girl!!!:yahoo: :nuts: :yes:
It's lovely!:love:

wow, I lucked out and won a new paddy clutch in tan on ebay last night. I bid 155 pounds and the bag did not hit reserve, but she emailed me and asked if I wanted it! :yahoo: . She purchased it from Roz last month for 290 pounds but needs to recoup some money.

Do I qualify for bargain of the month ;)
eBay.co.uk: 100% Authentic Chloe Tan Paddington Clutch Bag purse (item 280048989800 end time 14-Nov-06 00:22:53 GMT)

Yay congrats..!!!
I'm so happy to hear it went for PF:er - that was a steal..!!:yahoo:
I was watching it too, it's so cute! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.