Post Web Hermes Finds

Please note this is not a chat thread nor a recent purchase 'show-and-tell' thread.

This thread is for showing AVAILABLE items STILL for sale to OTHERS from a site or seller.

Please report:

Chat
Shall I/shan't I?
Info inquiries
Posts without links and info of where to buy
Recent purchases. This usually indicates soliciting and soft-selling (commercial resellers that deplete h.com stocks so that regular consumers can't buy at retail prices) and/or often shilling

From our T&R:

Buying/Selling on TPF​

• Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted on PurseForum. Want-To-Buy or Want-To-Sell posts will be deleted.
  • Soliciting your items for sale or desire to buy via direct messages to other members is prohibited.
  • Shilling your own auctions is not permitted in posts, signatures or otherwise. However, you may list your auctions in the new List Your Auctions sub.
  • Offering to obtain goods for others or requesting for others to buy goods for you is not permitted.

Looks like they did a massive stock release in US online - herbag 31 and backpacks, garden party 30, mini roulis, more picotins (including touch, eclat, ostrich), and the new sacabar bag...I think there were roughly less than 50 bags listed on the website before but they are now up to 100 or so.

A lot of links are "darn internet" when you open them. It's just the way of life with Hermes.com I guess...

Also they gave me a "confirm you are not a robot" captcha after I refreshed for too many times lol

Looks like they did a massive stock release in US online - herbag 31 and backpacks, garden party 30, mini roulis, more picotins (including touch, eclat, ostrich), and the new sacabar bag...I think there were roughly less than 50 bags listed on the website before but they are now up to 100 or so.

A lot of links are "darn internet" when you open them. It's just the way of life with Hermes.com I guess...

Also they gave me a "confirm you are not a robot" captcha after I refreshed for too many times lol
There are a lot of gems but true to H.com fashion, almost all of them are teasers :tdown:. I hope somebody somewhere was able to snag something though!

Reactions: nicole0612