Post Web Hermes Finds

Please note this is not a chat thread nor a recent purchase 'show-and-tell' thread.

This thread is for showing AVAILABLE items STILL for sale to OTHERS from a site or seller.

Please report:

Chat
Shall I/shan't I?
Info inquiries
Posts without links and info of where to buy
Recent purchases. This usually indicates soliciting and soft-selling (commercial resellers that deplete h.com stocks so that regular consumers can't buy at retail prices) and/or often shilling

From our T&R:

Buying/Selling on TPF​

• Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted on PurseForum. Want-To-Buy or Want-To-Sell posts will be deleted.
  • Soliciting your items for sale or desire to buy via direct messages to other members is prohibited.
  • Shilling your own auctions is not permitted in posts, signatures or otherwise. However, you may list your auctions in the new List Your Auctions sub.
  • Offering to obtain goods for others or requesting for others to buy goods for you is not permitted.

Herbag Zip 31 in all black on the US site!
http://usa.hermes.com/leather/bags-...ip-31-toile-militaire-vache-hunter-75777.html
H068675CKAD.jpg

Side question - do the jellies fit true to size? I could not find in stores to try on so must order online now in another country.

I'm usually a 36 for all my shoes including Hermes's shoes but with Oran and Nude, I had to go one size up. HTH!

This helps a lot - I will order my Oran size. :smile:

For me the jellies are true to size.

I sized up in the beginning and almost tripped a few times so bought another in my actual size. It's cut narrow but once the rubber was broken in, my feet moved forward and now my jellies look like they are actually mine and not borrowed from someone with a tad smaller foot. Lol!

Do you have Oran sandles? Are they in same size as jellies?

If you could take this discussion to the ode to shoes thread, please? This thread is really for finds. Thanks!

Reactions: Meta