Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

is cancelling just done by the buyer or the seller? both?
It can be both ways. Mercari penalizes you for canceling orders. So, since that seller was the one who sent the buyer the cancellation request, Mercari slapped her feedback page with a "this seller canceled" message. Same will apply to the buyer if it was done the other way around.

And since that seller canceled one too many times, Mercari left that "this seller has x% cancellation rate" on their closet to warn potential buyers. You can still order from her, but be warned of a potential cancellation. It is probably not worth it.

If I had noticed that message sooner, I would not have posted that listing. Sorry.

Reactions: LipglossedX
It can be both ways. Mercari penalizes you for canceling orders. So, since that seller was the one who sent the buyer the cancellation request, Mercari slapped her feedback page with a "this seller canceled" message. Same will apply to the buyer if it was done the other way around.

And since that seller canceled one too many times, Mercari left that "this seller has x% cancellation rate" on their closet to warn potential buyers. You can still order from her, but be warned of a potential cancellation. It is probably not worth it.

If I had noticed that message sooner, I would not have posted that listing. Sorry.

Good to know. Thanks for the info! :flowers:

Reactions: anthrosphere
Gorgeous color + hardware combination on this hot pink Edie.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shelby33

Oh God don't be sorry! I feel bad.. It's just something I have never seen before. If someone was looking for that bag, or if I was, I would chance it. If she cancelled I wouldn't be out any $. :flowers:

• Love
Is this an oldie? The Tess with I think, floral lining.

Purple haze MAM

Patent black Mam

Chocolate Mam with dash lining.

Last edited:
Reactions: JenJBS
  • Love
OS Mini Nikki described as glazed burgundy. Looks much lighter and more red than my glazed burgundy Nikki, so maybe it's glazed wine?

All wine is glazed, FYI.

All wine is glazed, FYI.

I was referring to the distressed glazed leather characteristic to glazed espresso, burgundy, almond leathers. Like the one shown in this thread:

Anyway, the one listed looks different than my glazed burgundy. It's still very beautiful, I just wish it was a full size Nikki.