Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

so I have no experience with Posh....if she didn't get a receipt then how would the tracking number get into the Posh system? she can't even look up the tracking info without the number

It’s automatic with the shipping label from Posh. USPS is in dire straights and personally, I have to go to FedEx to print the label (about 15 minutes away) and then the post office. It is definitely taking me longer these days to ship. But hopefully it comes soon! Waiting is so hard.

It’s automatic with the shipping label from Posh. USPS is in dire straights and personally, I have to go to FedEx to print the label (about 15 minutes away) and then the post office. It is definitely taking me longer these days to ship. But hopefully it comes soon! Waiting is so hard.
thank you
I'm a very impatient person when it comes to packages, esp if it's something interesting like a bag....It's bad enough when it takes longer to actually arrive but when you have no info at all it's worse

Don't give up hope yet! Fingers and toes crossed!!

No problem. I really hope you hear something soon! Sounds like you are just now waiting for the PO to scan it in.
Nvm see your question has been answered. I always write down the tracking # and get a receipt when I ship..
Got tracking info last night.
thanks for your support :smile:

Reactions: Shelby33