Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

She canceled the listing!! I wonder if she had second thoughts??
She replied to my question. (I still want to know what kind of lining it had.) Sounds like she sold it elsewhere, but she says she *might* list something similar.

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
Gold Nikki anyone?

I found the same bag for $51 here!!!

Reactions: Shelby33

I found the same bag for $51 here!!!
Huh! Weird...

I’ve come to realize most of the % og Poshmark users are teens - young adults. Most users are cheap lol/won’t pay for those price points.
Not just Poshmark, but all platforms. There was a used Wine Matinee in almost pristine condition sitting for $500-600 on eBay for years. No one ever bought it. I almost felt sorry for the seller. I wanted that bag, but no way in hell am I going to spend that much on it. I'm sorry.

Not just Poshmark, but all platforms. There was a used Wine Matinee in almost pristine condition sitting for $500-600 on eBay for years. No one ever bought it. I almost felt sorry for the seller. I wanted that bag, but no way in hell am I going to spend that much on it. I'm sorry.
I don't blame you. I've gotten mine for under 75.00 and that was just a few. I've also gotten some beautiful OS for 20-30. No need to spend that much $$.