Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

Was someone looking for a grey Nikki with brass hardware? This one has a water stain on the bottom but I'm sure it can be cleaned.
The price is right! :smile:

I've seen this bag before...it's a great price! Is it stonewash?? It doesn't really look it to me.
Let’s see what the others say! I’m almost positive it is based on the hardware, Inner lining and looks of the bag. Seller says bag is buttery soft. I could be wrong. I wanna buy it but I can’t right now. Hubs home doing kitchen and he getting annoyed with my purses lol he says no more while we doing this kitchen renovation. Ugh I’m gonna die lol

I've seen this bag before...it's a great price! Is it stonewash?? It doesn't really look it to me.

Let’s see what the others say! I’m almost positive it is based on the hardware, Inner lining and looks of the bag. Seller says bag is buttery soft. I could be wrong. I wanna buy it but I can’t right now. Hubs home doing kitchen and he getting annoyed with my purses lol he says no more while we doing this kitchen renovation. Ugh I’m gonna die lol
Well, one of us should get it just so we can find out.

Well, one of us should get it just so we can find out.
I don't think it is, especially based on the last pic. SW only came in blue, black, sage, tobacco, and chocolate, as far as I know. That hardware and lining was used in a lot of bags.

Last edited:
OMG, too funny! I still want a collection pic!!!!

Reactions: Jeepgurl76