Post Comments/Questions about Limited Edition Bags Here

I love the pic thread.. thanks so much!

Question: Did the CB line only include pap, retro and pochette?

I'm asking because I have such a problem with the way that bags like the pap and retro open/close, and the pochette (obviously) isn't very big.

Thanks!

Hi Baby,

Yes those were the only bags for the cherry blossom line.
The papillon open really easy compared to the regular papillons because it doesn't zip but rather has magentic clips.

Hi, Twiggers

My problem is that I'm a bit of a klutz, so anytime I carry a bag that doesn't close all of the way, I end up dumping everything on the ground when I get out of my car, etc :Push:

I didn't know that there are different closures on Pap models... I need to brush up on my LV lore :smile:

Thank you for the info!!

Hey Baby...no problem! IN fact with the cherry blossom papillon...so long as you make sure the magnets have clicked together, it won't fall out!!! And they seem to be pretty strong magnets (at least on the one I have)!

Uh oh...my understanding was that current LE was not going to be affected by the price increase.
Hmmmmm...that is interesting!

Oh and just as an FYI...I've had the Panda trotteur added to the reference thread.

sorry if this is a double post but I wasnt quite sure if this question belonged here or in the other thread.....waterproof keepall..... I heard from an SA and then from a posting here that these were no longer limited and they were gonna be something perm can anyone confirm it ?

Thanks for putting together all of this info! Some gorgeous eye candy!

BTW where can I find the Vernis Reference Thread? I have done a search but not had much luck finding it.