Post Comments/Questions about Limited Edition Bags Here

WOW :amazed: Great Job compiling ALL this information! It makes me wish that I had started my collection ALOT earlier! Maybe, I would have had at least one of these items in my possession! I guess I'll have to start with the Damier Sophie. :blush:

Thanks all! I know what you mean Rebecca....I keep going back in and contemplating bags to add to my list!
Gosh....I wonder if there is a person out there (with a ton of money) who has one of everything! I couldn't even imagine!

Thanks all! I know what you mean Rebecca....I keep going back in and contemplating bags to add to my list!
Gosh....I wonder if there is a person out there (with a ton of money) who has one of everything! I couldn't even imagine!

You know, there might be just one person and I may have met her a few months ago while she and I were waiting for Nordstrom to open. She had on her LV Ellipse handbag (her favorite) and I had my Multiple Cite bag on and we were talking about our love of LV and she said that she has "every single one of their handbags." :nuts: Wow!

She told me her husband is a real estate developer and she has a house in Wailea and a condo in Ka'anapali in Maui (for when they want to feel like tourists, ha). Goes back and forth to the mainland and Hawaii. Geez.... At the time she said that she had gone to LV the day before to check if there were any other new bags in yet and when her SA told her there weren't any she went to another boutique and spent $3000 on non-LV bags to get her bag-fix.

She seemed to be very convincing --- had beautiful clothes and shoes on and she was still shopping the day after she spent all that money on bags!

I told her jokingly that she must be a shopaholic and she actually denied it. LOL

Whew...the thread is not up to date all the way to the Monogram Bronze. I'll be adding the Miroir Lockits shortly...trying to find some good stock photos and I don't see them up on LV.com yet!

Hi, LV experts, I have a friend of a friend asking me to sell a LV vernis baby blue papillon from 2002 for her. She says there were only 8 available in the company.
I did some quick research and found out that the only thing on Elux looking like a papillon was a Bedford.
The girl works for Neiman Marcus so I can assume she knows something, but then sometimes I find we know more than the SA's.
My questions are: Is it a baby blue papillon or a Bedford? How can I tell? I have a papillon and I noticed the Bedford has a pocket on the side. Is there difference in the measurements? Was baby blue a limited edition?

Well from 2002....is it possible she has the one with the Fleurs design on it? That one is indeed rare and hard to come across!!

In regards to papillon/bedford thing. Yea...basically the Bedford is the same as the papillon, but it does have the side pocket.

If she doesn't have the Fleur one...then you might want to check the Vernis Reference Thread (in this section) that documents all the colors and the years they were out! Honestly though...if it's not the Fleurs one...then it's not that rare!