Post Comments/Questions about Limited Edition Bags Here

Sep 5, 2006
California
Hi all,
I'm trying to find the gris silver collection. I know it had a montaigne and a speedy 20. Think it was produced in 2016. Interested in finding out the initial price of the speedy 20.
Thanks

LyleBucket

Feb 10, 2020
PA
Hello.
I am getting defeated by my hunt for an authentic LV Soft Mini Trunk (M44480). It was in Virgil’s first male collection and they’re rare. I’ve tried to purchase 4, all having fake date codes. I finally found one that seemed to check out based on photos and date code, except the receipt purchase date is 7 months prior. The buyer, who has 400 sales with 5 star reviews, purchased it in London on 1/27/19. However, the date code is SP1199 (indicating 19th week of 2019). So the year is right, but the month is July. I’ve saved and wanted this bag for so long and FINALLY thought I had a legit one - but now this is my concern. It’s starting to feel like it isn’t meant to be and it is bumming me the hell out.

Worst case scenario, I can get my money back. But I am praying this is explainable. Can anyone provide any insight?

Side note: The receipt seems to absolutely check out. Both cashiers listed (a return receipt was included, so 2) can be found on LinkedIn with LV as a former/current job. So, I then began thinking well did they buy a real one but swap out a fake?

Photos, if they help:

Thank you for ANY insight!

travelbliss

LVoed LV since 1987!
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
VuittonVille
Hi everyone! I was wondering about how limited the Jack and Lucie charm was. I’ve been told that it was only releases on Halloween but I don’t think it’s entirely correct. Is it actually rare? Thanks!
This bag charm was released in 2006 in 2 combinations. They had Swarovski crystals that made up the face. They become all the rage and I remember one time seeing them on ebay for $ 800.00 !! Yes, it's a super rare, collectible piece, especially if you can find one in excellent condition.

Aug 24, 2015
Canada.
This bag charm was released in 2006 in 2 combinations. They had Swarovski crystals that made up the face. They become all the rage and I remember one time seeing them on ebay for $ 800.00 !! Yes, it's a super rare, collectible piece, especially if you can find one in excellent condition.
I recently purchased one brand new with tags! I wasn’t really sure about the exclusivity of them as the release date isn’t really specified anywhere. I’ve made the assumption that these are more limited than seasonal pieces. Thank you.