Post Comments about *Visual Aids* and *LV Collections* Here

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
I just have to get a few things off my chest...:lol:

yeuxhonnets, thank you so much for that thread!!! It's so useful and you look great with all of the bags!

missypoo, you have sold me on the Damier Speedy. I love the way it looks with casual clothing...I must have one now!

elle, the bosphore looks really nice! I never knew that it would look so cute...definitely something to consider!

jane, I love the Saleya PM on you. It looks really pretty with the scarf.

bagsnbags, because of you, I now need an Alma in monogram canvas...and a little black skirt...and a silver cuff....:girlsigh:

sophia618, your baby is adorable!!!

That is all...for now.:shame: :lol:

Buttery said:

yeuxhonnetes, thank you so much for that thread!!! It's so useful and you look great with all of the bags!

thank you :tender:. consider it my own little contribution to the forum. i'm so glad it got turned into a sticky :yes:.

I love that thread.
And everytime I look at it, I drool all over my keyboard at mello yellow jen's Trapeze
39838-visual-aids-photos-only-please-img_5873.jpg

TDF :girlsigh:

bagsnbag
I can't believe that you can get an Alma on your shoulder.
This was me when I saw that pic :wtf:
Damn you and your skinny arms. I'm totally jealous

sophia618
the picture of your baby and that pochette practically makes me want to jump on PHH and attempt to conceive a daughter so that I can get her a mini LV bag.
She's too precious. :love: :tender:

yeuxhonnets
Love that you started that thread.
Every LV looks fab on you.
Happy shopping :jammin:

OOh, thanks for posting this, because every time I look at that thread, I have to restrain myself from posting how fabulous everyone and all their lovely bags look!

Thanks for the pictures!!

K
x

Buttery said:

bagsnbags, because of you, I now need an Alma in monogram canvas...and a little black skirt...and a silver cuff....:girlsigh:

LOL

I love visual thread..I keep staring at Sandra's trouville and L'epanoui GM:girlsigh: No kidding , now I want all the bags in that thread..

Bag Fetish said:
Rebecca this bag look so cure on you
What shoes are these? I love them.

Thanks. :flowers:
And the shoes are Steve Madden and the style name is Cristan. They're so comfortable it's hard to believe since they're pretty tall. I think they're still available on the Steve Madden site. I wanted the red patent ones SO bad but I'd already gotten the red suede ones and didn't really need two pairs of the same color.
Here's the link:
http://www.stevemadden.com/item_image.asp?id=10219

Bag Fetish said:
^^ They looks great on you.. Are they true to size ?

thanks for the link.

You're welcome :smile:
And yes, they're pretty true to size but they also come in half sizes which is helpful. I'd just follow this rule for these; if your feet are a little wider then go up a half a size but if they're more narrow, go down a half a size.