Post Comments about *Visual Aids* and *LV Collections* Here

Go ahead, LV fans! Showcase your LV collection in this thread!:graucho: Include all the info about your items: name/style, size, cost, when purchased, in other words, any info that would be useful to others. This will be a nice reference for everyone and this way we won't have to search all over the LV sub-forum. Let's try and keep this thread comments free, please!:flowers:

@Sandra.AT Oh no ur selling ur Siena PM:sad: you actually inspired(all those cute pics of you modeling Siena PM + reviews) me to purchase mine. I was sold right after you did that 1st comparison YT video on it lol. BTW beautiful bag collection:love:
Siena pm is a really beautful but my collection has already similiar bags .. like alma pm DE and bb DE and speedy b25 DE .. and as I bought the montaigne bb which is a small crossbody bag I need to let go one bag ;) Now I want to add more variations (colour, leather..) in my collection ..siena is a really cute bag if you don´t have so many DE or simliar bags.. :smile: I also sold my turenne pm for the same reason and bought the montaigne mm mono which I like more :smile:

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise