post birthday and pre-valentine's treat!

thank you ladies! i need to update my rainbow of colors too! that turquoise wallet is such a lovely color in chevre mysore! (if only it can fit in the constance - lol)

My goodness woman! You sure have been busy the last time we saw you!!! That is a beautiful color for your Kelly wallet!!! GORGEOUS!!! and your bracelet goes perfect w/ the one you got in Japan! BUT OMG, your Constance is to die for!! NOW for some modeling pics!! Can't wait to see this baby up close!

congrats on the wonderful birthday and vday gifts. happy bday! i love the kelly wallet and the black with gold constance. and the bracelets make me think about getting some (i've resisted this long!) love the combo!

congrats on the wonderful birthday and vday gifts. happy bday! i love the kelly wallet and the black with gold constance. and the bracelets make me think about getting some (i've resisted this long!) love the combo!

kim mac, my constance actually has palladium H not gold. the shot just rendered it that way! i;m sticking to palladium this time. most of my black bags have Gold accents and thought this woul change uo a bit!

Oh pazt,!!! those are all so beautiful!!! I love your new K wallet, the turquoise is so rich in the chevre, and I love that new design! And OMG the Constance is Fantastic, you must be dying!!!!!. Scored on the bangle too. Congrats on everything!! And of course post B-day best wishes!!!