Post Before & After Transformations!

You're right, that's all about angles and makeup skills haha
Just wanted to say that she looks nice after her surgery, hence why I said these were not the best results I've seen :smile:

View attachment 3610010
this is not the best 'transformation' I've seen, but she looks pretty damn good :smile:

Oh wow, I would be happy if I transform that much. Do you know what she had done? (I know it's contouring but not sure exactly what)

The after photos often show people with makeup. I would prefer to see after photos without makeup to enhance their faces.

Agreed. It's a shame but the clinics know makeup makes them look even better.

View attachment 3610627 View attachment 3610628 These two are some of the best I've seen, they had malocclusion that was fixed wth two-jaw as well as fc, rhino, and eye surgery.

That is really good! I assume they did the operations over a time period?

This is one of the transformations I really liked. The reason being his face structure resembles mine.

I don't know much about male face structure but he looks great!

Here is another example of transformation. This is not exactly the style I'm going for but I gotta admit she looks so cute
And I thought some of you might like this dolly look
View attachment 3611865

I really like dolly look! Do you know what clinic? :smile: ^^

@JessicaCorbyn Yeah that girl did zygoma reduction, jaw reduction, chin surgery and nose. I don't remember if she did her eyes or not, I'm sure I saved some more pictures of her but can't find it on my labtop. I have so many pics I have to organize them lol

Here is another example of transformation. This is not exactly the style I'm going for but I gotta admit she looks so cute
And I thought some of you might like this dolly look
And yes I knew you would like her results, I posted those pics thinking of you haha.
She did her surgery at Gyalumhan, one of my fave clinics so far