Post any lesser known clinics here

Muave

Jul 6, 2017
Hey guys, after browsing this sections for awhile, alot of the *popular* clinics are mentioned several times like GNG, View, Banobagi, MVP, etc. But what about the lesser known, lesser famous ones?

One of my friend got her nose done at a lesser known, local clinic in SK and it turned out real good! But she wouldn't share the name of the clinic lol go figure :angel: Just said its some clinic a bit south from the city that a local Korean friend recommended.

Maybe this thread can help shed some light on the smaller, local clinics? I personally don't know of one or haven't found one yet.. any input on here would be great! Happy sharing :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hey guys, after browsing this sections for awhile, alot of the *popular* clinics are mentioned several times like GNG, View, Banobagi, MVP, etc. But what about the lesser known, lesser famous ones?

One of my friend got her nose done at a lesser known, local clinic in SK and it turned out real good! But she wouldn't share the name of the clinic lol go figure :angel: Just said its some clinic a bit south from the city that a local Korean friend recommended.

Maybe this is thread can help shed some light on the smaller, local clinics? I personally don't know of one or haven't found one yet.. any input on here would be great! Happy sharing :biggrin:

I've heard Opera and Marble are also quite popular with locals. I know the former is quite small and low-key, not too sure about the latter though.

I was actually planning to start a seperate thread but this seems to fit the bill :smile:

These aren’t so much lesser known, but are some of the most popular clinics amoungst Chinese forums that are rarely, if ever mentioned here:
iWell
Deesse
ilumi
Mine
Ailin
Batang
Dacapo
Ucanb
Pladen
CNM
Nano
Nplus
Jayjun
Seoul apglueong
Secret
Namu (coincidently I have a korean friend who recommend this clinic to me)

It’s worth noting that clinics like gng, faceline, banobagi, DA, ID, opera, item, MVP, marble, JK and Regan are also popular in Chinese forums. This is just indicative of similar marketing statergies. Those in the first list most likely just haven’t yet targeted the English speaking audience.

Last edited:

Maybe this thread can help shed some light on the smaller, local clinics? I personally don't know of one or haven't found one yet.. any input on here would be great! Happy sharing :biggrin:

I'm also interested in small clinics. I think most of them are hard to find because they don't really spend much money on mareketing. haha

Reactions: Yumigumi
The really good ones don't need to spend any money on marketing, because they fill up with patients even with out it (not enough time in the day)!
I feel like Marble is only popular due to marketing, because I only saw it on 바비톡 and 강남언니 and not really anywhere else.

Reactions: LaTerre

Oh man! It really bugs me when someone gets a successful surgery from a clinic and just won't share the name! It really shows they don't want others to have similar good results :S

I heard Nano is great for revesional nose surgery plus a more natural, straight bridge and rounded tip.

Reactions: LaTerre