Post all miumiu SALES Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just at zoe in princeton, nj and they had some amazing miu miu's on sale. they had a brown suede coffer, two of what looked like mini coffers (i don't know what they're called), and a light brown leather satchel (the one with that zippers and folds over with short handles for carrying, a long strap for across the body, and bows). all of these are 50% OFF. they have a website shopzoeonline.com, but the selection is not very good. if anyone is interested, try calling their princeton store and seeing if they will ship it.

For those of you lucky enough to fit into a size 4.5, C-21 in NYC has royal blue Prada sneakers on sale for only $60. Many other types of Prada and Miu Miu shoes are also on sale from $80-150 and some of these are BOGO Free!

I bought the Miu Miu oversized frame satchel from someone on ebay who has excellent feedback and sells a lot of designer bags. However, I just want to be sure my Miu Miu is real as I have never owned one before. Is there anywhere I can go online or anyone that can help me (besides going to a store) to help me find out for sure if it's authentic?

I REALLY APPRECIATE ANYONE'S HELP! :P

I bought the Miu Miu oversized frame satchel from someone on ebay who has excellent feedback and sells a lot of designer bags. However, I just want to be sure my Miu Miu is real as I have never owned one before. Is there anywhere I can go online or anyone that can help me (besides going to a store) to help me find out for sure if it's authentic?

I REALLY APPRECIATE ANYONE'S HELP! :P

Do you have pics? Have you received the bag yet? You can post pics in the Authenticate This section and someone will probably be able to help you out.

I don't know if this one has ever been posted (I'm new to the forum), but I saw this on smartbargins.com yesterday. Love the red color, but the bag is a little too big for my style. I believe it's on sale for $600.

no links please!

Status
Not open for further replies.