Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

Hey all. Sorry I am new to the forum but been a lurker for years. I'm looking to purchase a pair of Valentino rockstuds but not sure to get 34.5 or 35*
For reference I wear a 34.5 in all Louboutins including both pigalles, simple pump and so kate. But I wear a 35 for tribute ysl and a 34 for anything Manolo Blahnik. Any idea? No stores near me have a size that small for me to try. Any suggestions will help! Thanks

I wanted to purchase a pair on a resale site but have never tried them on before.
I have a 36 in Lady Peep but my feet seem to have grown because I feel like I could use a 36.5 now.
I wear 36 in So Kates also.
Steve Madden heels I generally wear 6.5
Any help would be greatly appreciated! View attachment 4046663
You probably have these by now! But... I just purchased preowned Vampanodos and for me, they run big! I'm a US size 6.5 and buy CL's in sizes 36.5 to 37.5 depending on the style. I purchased these online in 36.5 nervous they would be too small. They fit comfortably and are maybe even a touch big! Good to know as I found a teal pair in 37.5 but definitely won't bother with those!

Hi!

Can anyone help me with the sizing of the Pigalle Follies Feerica shoe? Or the Follies Strass with the mesh upper? I am trying to buy a pair off eBay since it is sold out of stores. I wear a 37.5 in leather Pigalles/Follies and purchased a 38.5 (only one available). I’m hoping the style runs reeeeally small.

Thanks!

Following on from my last post, the Bianca 140 patent in a 39 arrived! They are so nice. Tight in the toe at first but loosening up nicely with wear. Feels like there's a slight heel gap developing but I can use a foot petal or something to sort that. I guess that I could maybe have gone to a 38.5 but that would have been too much pain I think :smile:.

So the follow up to this is what size would you recommend in the Pigalle Follies 100 Nicograf patent please? I'm assuming a 39 but as I have to order online I thought I'd see if one of you more knowledgeable ladies might have any thoughts.

Thanks in advance - the red sole addiction has begun. LOL

Reactions: clairebeeeezy
Hi! I am looking to buy a pair of the Follies Strass Crystal Mesh Pumps. I have no idea what size to get. I saw a few blog posts and some say true to size while others say size up 1/2 to a whole size in these shoes. Has anyone purchased them? What size do you recommend?
Here's the link: https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/1098312

I typically wear a size 7.5 in most shoes and I have to size up to an 8 for others. My feet are M width.
Gianvito Rossi = Open toe sandals 37.5, boots and pumps 38 (although the plexi pumps, I think I should have gotten the 37.5, they stretched alot after wearing them)
CL = Size 38 boots and pumps
Valentino = 38
Stuart Weitzman = 37.5 (all sandals, pumps and boots)

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I am looking to buy a pair of the Follies Strass Crystal Mesh Pumps. I have no idea what size to get. I saw a few blog posts and some say true to size while others say size up 1/2 to a whole size in these shoes. Has anyone purchased them? What size do you recommend?
Here's the link: https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/1098312

I typically wear a size 7.5 in most shoes and I have to size up to an 8 for others. My feet are M width.
Gianvito Rossi = Open toe sandals 37.5, boots and pumps 38 (although the plexi pumps, I think I should have gotten the 37.5, they stretched alot after wearing them)
CL = Size 38 boots and pumps
Valentino = 38
Stuart Weitzman = 37.5 (all sandals, pumps and boots)

Thanks in advance!
I would go a 38 they fit TTS
If most of your CL are 38 then a 38 will fit well. They do not stretch as much as they are mesh.
I am a 38 to 38.5 in CL I got a 38.5 85mm height. 38 also fit but preferred the looser fit

Reactions: gelabela
Following on from my last post, the Bianca 140 patent in a 39 arrived! They are so nice. Tight in the toe at first but loosening up nicely with wear. Feels like there's a slight heel gap developing but I can use a foot petal or something to sort that. I guess that I could maybe have gone to a 38.5 but that would have been too much pain I think :smile:.

So the follow up to this is what size would you recommend in the Pigalle Follies 100 Nicograf patent please? I'm assuming a 39 but as I have to order online I thought I'd see if one of you more knowledgeable ladies might have any thoughts.

Thanks in advance - the red sole addiction has begun. LOL
I would go 39 they are a more narrow fit compared to Bianca 140.
For reference I wore a 38 in Bianca 140. I purchased 38 in follies but prefer a 38.5.

Hello, Ladies! I have been thinking of getting Pigalle 100 but changed my mind. I am now more into Pigalle 85 as I prefer my shoes to be comfortable and wearable the whole day. I am just so confused about the sizing. I am in the US size 6.5, UK size 4, EU size 37, but in Pradas size 36,5 for references. I wear Valentino Rockstud kitten heels in size 37, though. I have tried Pigalle 100, 37 is a bit lose and I get heel slippage. I tried 36,5 and they fit perfectly even though the toe box is too narrow. I also tried 36, it fits but my toes hurt like crazy. I tried Pigalle 85 in 37 and it fits really snug and the toe box, though tight, is still comfortable. I couldn't find Pigalle 85 in 36,5 anywhere to try on. The thing is, I read on the internet that with Pigalle you most likely have to size down. Should I get Pigalle 85 in 37? Or should I get it in 36 and break it in until the shoe stretches?

Your sizing sounds a lot like mine! Hopefully this will be helpful:

I have suede Pigalle Follies 85mm in size 36.5, and nappa leather Pigalle 85mm in size 37. For me, the 37 is a tad bit too big and I get a little heel slippage but I got them anyway because they were the last pair left. I wouldn't worry too much about the toe box being tight because it will stretch with wear and conform to your foot. So in my opinion, I think you should get it in 36.5! :smile: The 85mm heel height is amazingly comfortable—I recommend it if you want to be able to wear them for the whole day, especially at work.

Reactions: dangerouscurves
I would go 39 they are a more narrow fit compared to Bianca 140.
For reference I wore a 38 in Bianca 140. I purchased 38 in follies but prefer a 38.5.

Thanks Natasha. I bagged a bargain pair of Pigalle 100 in a 39 from eBay and with a little stretching in the toe box they'll be fine. I think I'll order the Follies in a 39 too.

Add me to the list of confused CL desiring souls. I am usually a US size 5. But that can vary. I take a 5.5 in Sam Edelman, 5 in Tory Burch heels.
I tried on the CL pigalle in a size 35.5 and it was snug not uncomfortable. I figured it would stretch some.
I had to size down to 35 for the 100mm Valentino rockstuds.
Which size (regular) pigalle should I get? The pair I’m considering is kid leather. I wouldn’t say I have narrow toes but I don’t have wide feet either. Yes they do swell after a whole day of being out and about.

Hi!

Normally I stick to the Cartier forum, but I’ve found a pair of louboutin sneakers I love!

I don’t have a boutique near me, so I can’t try them on before ordering so I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on how men’s sneakers run. Normally I am a size 43.5 in other brands.

Any input would be really appreciated:smile:

Your sizing sounds a lot like mine! Hopefully this will be helpful:

I have suede Pigalle Follies 85mm in size 36.5, and nappa leather Pigalle 85mm in size 37. For me, the 37 is a tad bit too big and I get a little heel slippage but I got them anyway because they were the last pair left. I wouldn't worry too much about the toe box being tight because it will stretch with wear and conform to your foot. So in my opinion, I think you should get it in 36.5! :smile: The 85mm heel height is amazingly comfortable—I recommend it if you want to be able to wear them for the whole day, especially at work.

Thank you so much for the reply. I really, really appreciate it!

hello ladies.:angel:

my shoe size is 36.5 -37.

i have narrow feet, but got normal size toes (not as narrow as my feet):amuse:
my feet length is about 22.5cm (8.85-9 inches) from toe to ankle.

after lots of investigation and looking over so many preloved cl shoes (since i'm too picky and wanted something really special as my first pumps) i am planning to buy these babes (they are brand new ;))

these are my very first (to be) heels from cl. i own a pair of louis sneakers in 37 and a pair of pvc ballerina pointed toe flats in 36.5 and they are perfect fit.

i never owned/tried on christian louboutin heels before. but i own couple of jimmy choos (heels) in 36, one pair is too small because the toe box is really small, but the others are fine.

i usually wear 36 heels and sometimes 36.5. 37 heels slip a little bit out of my feet and i need to apply a shoe pad. but i have a pair of jimmy choos, which looks exactly the same as this style and they are uncomfortable and too small in the toe box area, they have an awkwardly narrow and small toe box) but the other pointed toes in 36 that i own are perfect fits.

the lady who is selling these online, told me they are too small for her, and she can't stand them. but she normally wears 37 in heels. but if i am a 36.5 size, they would fit me. but idk she might just be pushing me to buy these. :confused1:

i absolutely love these shoes, and i looked over a thousand styles of cl heels, and i fell in love with these instantly.:nuts:

i'd appreciate it a lot if you can tell me will these heels fit me?:huh::sad:

and also which style are these shoes, and what year they are made.
also, the lady is offering to sell these for 320$ is it a good deal? or should i ask her to cut the price?

thank you so much in advance and sorry for asking too many questions.:-s

Attachments

• 698d1262-fd93-4ad0-b1f4-7e5b5164917f.jpg
    698d1262-fd93-4ad0-b1f4-7e5b5164917f.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 215
  • b657f00e-f3ef-4d3b-817a-a5db6c295d4f.jpg
    b657f00e-f3ef-4d3b-817a-a5db6c295d4f.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 216
  • eeb79d8c-e30a-43ff-8f2c-c36d1671a119.jpg
    eeb79d8c-e30a-43ff-8f2c-c36d1671a119.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 9713c36d-d80d-4b72-869c-b371755e6b34.jpg