Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

Hello,

I received Iriza 100mm in size 35.5 patent nude leather. When I tried them on for the first time they fit me perfectly and were very comfortable. However, after having them on my feet for around 15-20 mins, they started to stretch and after that time there was a little gap between my heel and the shoe. Should I exchange them for 35 size? I am really surprised that they stretched after 20 mins on my feet. I do not want them to become too loose after few months. Thank you.

Hello,

I received Iriza 100mm in size 35.5 patent nude leather. When I tried them on for the first time they fit me perfectly and were very comfortable. However, after having them on my feet for around 15-20 mins, they started to stretch and after that time there was a little gap between my heel and the shoe. Should I exchange them for 35 size? I am really surprised that they stretched after 20 mins on my feet. I do not want them to become too loose after few months. Thank you.
Yes I would recommend. You want this style to fit tightly on your heels. I take this in 1/2 size down from my usual Louboutin including So Kate. It is same size as old Pigalle 120 for me and these 2 styles are the only ones I wear in 34.5. And even that, my patent ones are now stretching too but still ok. HTH

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Yes I would recommend. You want this style to fit tightly on your heels. I take this in 1/2 size down from my usual Louboutin including So Kate. It is same size as old Pigalle 120 for me and these 2 styles are the only ones I wear in 34.5. And even that, my patent ones are now stretching too but still ok. HTH

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I will go with 35 size then. Thank you!

Reactions: mal
Hello

My looking into buying a preloved very prive in gift for my girlfriend, normally she is an US 8 in other regular brand, she has the So kate in 39 which fit nicely but a bit on the thight side. So what are your suggestion for the VP's (old) in satin?

Thanks alot for you help

I have sort of wide feet (mtf) and just bought my first pair of Louboutins. I bought a so Kate 41 in pink glitter and they fit nicely width wise (they're actually pretty comfortable which was suprising) but they're sort of long. I think length wise, I would probably have fit better in a 40.5 or even a 40 as my heel does kind of jump out with each step I take, but that's something I can fix with some heel grips or something so no big deal. In the future, if I buy another so Kate I'd try a 40.5 to see if I could just stretch the toe box, since the 41s I bought are already perfectly sized, I wonder if they're going to get stretched out and be too big after wearing them.

Anyway, I was looking at a pair of Louboutin tchicaboum's and they're gorgeous but they are only available in a size 40, in the color I like. I figured since I was probably closer to a 40.5 in so Kates (after stretching the toe box) that the tchicaboum would fit in a size 40 since it is a sandal. What do you think? Do you think the toe box would be too constraining?

Edit: Oh and since I'm kind of new to the whole heels thing I don't have much to compare to but I do have a pair of size 10 Taylor says bunny hops (they're kind of too big) and a pair of alzuarr Kisslers in size 41 that are WAY TOO TIGHT (holy moly these things are small for being a size 41... but hoping with repeated wear they'll loosen up a little bit), and a few other random brands all around size 9-10 US.

hi all
could you please tell me how djalouzi fits?
I purchased the bille et boule in my usual size and it is too tight (38.5)
will a 39.5 djalouzi be too big?
thanks x

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I need some help with Iriza 120 sizing. I bought a pair off eBay that was too good a price to pass up. They’re a 37.

I have Follies Spikes 100, Choca 100, and Lady Daf all in a 37. I wear a 37.5 in So Kate.

I’m just hoping the Iriza I bought will be a good fit. Any help/sizing advice is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: mal
Hi all, was wondering if anyone can assist with sizing of cataclou espadrilles 60. The website says TTS but I’ve read a review that said they ran 2 sizes small. I have to order from I/s so can’t try then on :sad:
I’m usually a 36 or 36.5 in Pigalles and most loubis. I haven’t bought any flats so not sure how they compare
Thank you
Has anyone replied to this or did you end up buying them?
I'm actually wondering about the same exact thing! I'm trying to buy the cataclou 60mm online also but unsure about the sizing since they're flat. The website says TTS and I read that same review about it being 2 sizes too small so I don't know which way to go on size. I've only purchased heels from CL. Most of my CL pumps are size 40 (US size 9) so I'm wondering if I should size down to 39 in Cataclous since they're flat sandals or heed the other review that they ran small?

I wanted to purchase a pair on a resale site but have never tried them on before.
I have a 36 in Lady Peep but my feet seem to have grown because I feel like I could use a 36.5 now.
I wear 36 in So Kates also.
Steve Madden heels I generally wear 6.5
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Christian-Louboutin-Vampanodo-Satin-Bow-Sandal-2.jpg

My UHGs are the Madame Butterfly Booties.
Want to make sure I get the right size when I actually find them.
My sizes
- Ron Ron 36.5
- Pigalle 100 37
- Pigalle 120 36
- Decollete 868 Jazz 37.5 (tight, should have gone 38?)
- Decollete 554 36.5
- Ernesta 36.5

Last edited: